Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• RozzeleS
    RozzeleS Posts: 65 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm 77lb down and have fluctuated between 63lb - 84lb for the last 2 year.. Finally I'm ready mentally and physically ready to hit my final goal of 100lb and would Love some new, active friends to motivate each other on our journey :)
  • gmikesell
    gmikesell Posts: 89 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm fairly new on here myself. I find when there are other engaging people on my side I am more likely to stay on point. I've been really inconsistent with tracking things on here so looking forward to joining other's journey as well!
  • Scott3188
    Scott3188 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Tim_Redfearn
    Tim_Redfearn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    my whole body is made out of corn fried rice?????
  • AyeshahRone
    AyeshahRone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined today. Need some friends to help stay motivated. I really want to get to my goal weight.
  • Tim_Redfearn
    Tim_Redfearn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Long hair dont care long hair dont scare. My dad is a mare and mom is a hare. I guess you could say I look kinda - fair skinned. My least favorite fruit is the pear, please don't stare my socks dont match i couldnt find a pair
  • brianabuckley
    brianabuckley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for keto friendly peeps! New to it and hoping it could help me shed 30-50 lbs :) support and encouragment is welcome and given if friends!!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I am 42 years old and was on mfp for several years up until 2013. I have only one been maybe slightly overweight (due to medication) and am looking for supportive and encouraging friends as I try and get back to my former level of fitness (I was at 12% bodyfat).

I have COPD (65% lung function) and a history of disordered eating going back decades ... under firm control most of the time. I wish to get back to where I was in terms of my fitness and break free of my scale obsession. I am also aiming to return to my former 80% natural food diet. I have a lot of knowledge regarding nutrition, fitness and training (self studied it as a special interest for years) and am happy to help anyone on their journeys.

I cycle currently and plan on returning to the gym and boxing, weights, running, circuit training in the near future. Feel free to add me if you would like an honest friend with plenty of experience when it comes to overcoming challenges.
  • Roniel87
    Roniel87 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi there I was on MFP before but I never utilized it properly. Hoping the second time is the charm :) would love to make friends and loose weight in the process. Hopefully we can motivate and encourage one another
  • EricMoore1977
    EricMoore1977 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Friends welcome.
  • MoeLeah
    MoeLeah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me please! Trying to get the most out of this app.
  • JustSandraD
    JustSandraD Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me...I am always looking for more keto friends!
  • mireyajazmin77
    mireyajazmin77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 7 weeks into my fitness journey and would love some new friends :) from San Francisco, CA
  • brettharris1936
    brettharris1936 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    B) Hi there - I am just starting out on a journey to run a 5K this fall. I am even more novice than a beginner. Any suggestions on where I can find great running music - I am still stuck in the 80's.
  • bextoye550
    bextoye550 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Am looking for motivation and support x
  • breelarallen
    breelarallen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm underweight and trying to gain 15-20 pounds. I need motivation to EAT! Add me :)
  • terrinicolefit
    terrinicolefit Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Malzy31m
    Malzy31m Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been a MFP member for a couple months now and looking for people in a similar situation. I am a Mom of two very busy children and I need a little extra push to become my best self.
  • kloten
    kloten Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    London, UK here
  • angelinanicholeb
    angelinanicholeb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends! <3