Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• FattyPutatty
    FattyPutatty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out and I need A LOT of encouragement! I quit smoking yesterday and I am extremely dedicated to creating a healthy new lifestyle!
  • juliette_580
    juliette_580 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Italiandiva38
    Italiandiva38 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, new to MFP. I workout 5-6 days a week. I like to help when I can!

• Alldaygainz
    Alldaygainz Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Tracking daily so add for motivation and updates
  • madserenity5
    madserenity5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new here, I paid $500 and just finished a 6 week challenge (today) to lose 20 pounds. If I lose the 20. They refund the $500. I'm happy to say I released a total of 25.4 pounds.

I weighed in on 6/17 at 235 pounds
    Today my weigh out was 209.6. My goal is to soon be at 170.

I will no longer do another challenge. I wanted to become a member but at $180 it was very steep being a single mother, but plan to lose weight with the help of fitness pal.

I know I'm not able to do this alone. I hope to meet like minded people ready to get focused and stay healthy.

My name is Sherie, Please reach out and say hello...
  • stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • LaurenRoseBud
    LaurenRoseBud Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! We could be there to motivate each other and keep each other focused. I'm new to eating better and making better choices
  • Motherofship
    Motherofship Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    More friends are always welcome :)
  • lorriemb
    lorriemb Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Friends needed so we can be accountable and encouraging to one another!
  • Waffela
    Waffela Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Friendly, sparkly, body-positive and encouraging people welcome here! <3
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Could always use more people to help with accountability and motivation
  • initials1248
    initials1248 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me and I'll accept. Message me and I'll message back. I am always up for a good conversation.
  • goldiejdb
    goldiejdb Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all I'm Jasmine. Looking for more awesome people to become friends with & get healthy together. o:) Right now I'm going through a bit of a rough time with anxiety, panic attacks & depression...so I'm completely dedicated to fitness & losing this weight. I'm currently 40lbs down... this is just the beginning. Let's work!!! B)
  • pahsarj1
    pahsarj1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking for MFP friends for mutual motivation and accountability. I used MFP years ago and am convinced that calorie/macronutrient tracking is key to effective healthy weight loss. I'm one week into my re-transformation back to my ideal weight/health and will reach my goal. No doubt about it. If you plan on or do record your meals everyday, let's be friends.
  • mbarekio
    mbarekio Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Back to fitness pal app after three years not using it !
  • brideak5
    brideak5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all feel free to add me!
  • Msfugly
    Msfugly Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I swear alot and somtimes post images of food ? Add me
  • tinat1819
    tinat1819 Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi! Just started using this app and looking forward to meeting new people and reaching our goals together! Just hit me up with a FR! :)

• suzihbe
    suzihbe Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to log every day. I am getting married in October, I have PCOS and my starting weight in 2014 was 208, my current weight is 151!
  • 94kelly
    94kelly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi just restarted