Replies

• jslick0677
    jslick0677 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Follow me... with determination no telling where we can go
  • itsame24
    itsame24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking for friends....new to all of this, I'm on week 7 of a 12 week weightlifting program to tone after I lost 60lbs. started eating more cuz of the program, up 14lbs....friend told me about this...love it, it's day 3 and already I feel the difference. need help, so would love friends.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I just thought I would share some info about a fantastic MFP group that is currently accepting new registrations until Saturday evening.

The group is the Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group. This group participates in a friendly monthly individual and team competition. It currently has nine separate teams of approximately 30-35 per team. There are weekly (optional) team and group challenges. This group has been a tremendous help to me and has provided much needed encouragement and support.

If you are looking to make new friends on mfp, to find support, strength and motivation, or just struggling to lose weight and willing to take an extra step toward making it happen - then check out this group!

You won't be disappointed...

The name of the group is Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge...

The group main page is at: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

The registration page is at: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10580677/august-registraitons-submit-between-jul-23-jul-29#latest

Hope to see you all there!!!
  • littlebuffbiddy
    littlebuffbiddy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I need some new friends! Would love fellow mom friends, or anyone who does weight lifting.
  • FatRedRoses
    FatRedRoses Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me :smiley: please
  • Helkaahaien87
    Helkaahaien87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of weight on my own and thought I could keep at it like that. Looking for people to help support me in keeping the weight off and staying the course.
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    always enjoy making new friends with similar goals. Add me if you like!
  • drmichellefennick
    drmichellefennick Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Looking for positive members to stay motivated with. [post edited by MFP mods]
  • mbrimsr
    mbrimsr Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I would love to hear someone else's victories, struggles, and opportunities. But would also like to get feedback about mine as well add me on let's all get fit and get strong and successful
  • Rooney444
    Rooney444 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    jdscrubs32 wrote: »
    I'm trying to complete my friends list alphabetically.....no I'm not OCD or weird or anything like that!! Usernames starting with the letter Q are impossible to find. If you are one please please add me as you are a rare collector's item!!

Oh @safarigirlelka you are gas. I'll have to change my username to start with Q:)

I actually have one friend with a username starting with Q, but he hasn't logged on in 3 months...
  • daphnemorton
    daphnemorton Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    RollosJ wrote: »
    Count me in, who doesn't want more friends. Feel free to add. :)

Add me.
  • KyleCl423
    KyleCl423 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, very active!
  • Neenah70
    Neenah70 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I could use some positive vibes while continuing to achieve my weight loss goals and offer motivation and encouragement. @neena70
  • tluvd25
    tluvd25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me looking for motivation to loose 45lbs by march 2018. Love to get new recipes for my meal prep
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Add me - I'm always here
  • londell16
    londell16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking for some support on the long journey. Also, looking to motivate others. Do not pay attention to the Post numbers they can be deceiving.
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    never gonna give you up...never gonna let you down
  • rArmantas
    rArmantas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello! ✌
  • jenfwed
    jenfwed Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I live near the airport and love walking!
  • ksigle29
    ksigle29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Yes please! :)