Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Kyronski
    Kyronski Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone :) happy to motivate and support! only a message away! :)
  • gohilla
    gohilla Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lisahammond69
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!
    Hello I'm Lisa
  • notyetsuperman
    notyetsuperman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, do add me as a friend. I could do with the motivation/the kick up the *kitten*.
  • pinkgiraffe1125
    Options
    Hi All, please feel free to add me as a friend as would be great to share experiences and support and encourage each other :) I am on this daily so if anyone needs to talk or have a moan then please just send me a message. The support on here is amazing and I know that with this and friendly words, I will reach my target in time as you will all too. Good luck everyone! :) xx
  • Michelle2B
    Michelle2B Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to add more people to MFP to help keep me motivated and accountable on my fitness journey! I've been maintaining my goal weight and finding more workouts to add on some muscle
  • Ellemsi
    Ellemsi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for more people to add to keep me motivated. Have never been this heavy in my life and always end up binge eating on any sort of diet or calorie restriction. I have lost 60 pounds with MFP 5 years ago and have gained about 100 back over the years.
  • chmicha
    chmicha Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me, looking to make new friends on this journey to healthy life style
  • WanderlustBritni
    WanderlustBritni Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone is welcome to add me!
  • LosingitinLondon
    LosingitinLondon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need help keeping up my motivation!
  • JessMoTX
    JessMoTX Posts: 74
    Options
    Need as many friends as possible right now. Going through a bad bad time and I'm afraid of falling off the wagon! Add me! :)
  • shakia7186
    Options
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

• shakia7186
    Options

• shakia7186
    Options

• kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Add me! 50 down, 50 more to go
  • AbdullahZaidi
    Options
    Hey guys 23 male, gained a 100 lbs need all the motivation!
    YELP ME!!! :open_mouth:
  • shakia7186
    Options
    Add me shakia7186 looking for more friends and motivation
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Give me your friendship. I'll give you my support.
  • jnmrie
    jnmrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends! I am full of positive energy and encouraging words. :smile:
  • DeeJayD2015
    DeeJayD2015 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I am getting back at here on MFP. Could totally use positive peeps and support - and love giving support too! Hope to see you on my list. :)