Options
    Gwan :)
  • lissac53
    lissac53 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I need some friends to help motivate me! I'm kinda stuck right now. :smile:
  • pe_taylor
    Options
    I'm new here and need friends to help motivate me to lose approximately 75 pounds. Joined the gym yesterday and did cardio, weights and yoga. It was wonderful. Going back tonight for cardio and aqua fit. Looking for peeps in NC. Please add me. :)
  • c8lin2014
    c8lin2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also looking for more friends! Right now I only have 2 lol. Sadly my real life friends seem to all be fit and skinny!! :D Add me! :)
  • lucy0559
    lucy0559 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Never posted on here before, but hello to all! We're all on the same journey stay up and motivated and keep pushing! feel free to add me if you like
  • JenMatney79
    JenMatney79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
    I love friends!
  • tlbruce1969
    tlbruce1969 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I also am a newbie here so feel free to add me, I am always looking for motivation, especially since losing weight was never a priority for me from my powerlifting days, motto back then, eat big to stay big and strong. Getting old sux and my body cant handle the heavy weights anymore so here I am trying to get in a shape other than round.
  • cmoss1311
    Options
    Hi, I have been using this site for about 8 weeks and I have had great results so far. I am going to the gym as much as I can(usually every other day). I have lost 22 pounds so far and feel great. This site makes it so easy to keep track of everything that I am doing right and wrong sometimes.
  • alourash
    alourash Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me! Vacation in a few weeks! I want to see more stories in my feed than just my own!
  • farahomer
    Options
    Rejoined MFP after a longggg maternity break! Need to get back in shape. So please add me to motivate me and to get motivated!
  • Una_De_Luna
    Options
    Hi, just joined this week and in it for the long run (or walk). I'm looking for friends/support both giving and receiving.
    I'll send a request to the person above me to get started.
    xUna
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Just joined. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for support and motivation. :)
  • lyndiag18
    Options
    New to my fitness pal. Not sure how it all works but desperate to lose weight! Would love all the support and motivation I can recieve!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    In for friends who interact and have a good sense of humor. Drop a message and feel free to add B)
  • adinapetreus
    adinapetreus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me for keto..need some friends for some help
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm returning to MFP and need some new friends. :)
  • mzjenn2u
    mzjenn2u Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Always open to helping others AND getting new ideas and options for semi healthy eating!! Add me
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!