Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Dropfor40
    Dropfor40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me!

Been back on MFP 10 days now - above to start Turbo Fire and would love the support :wink:
  • anoNY42
    anoNY42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sunny Central Florida here!
  • lanilav3
    lanilav3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody! New to MFP. Just finished a stint with Weight Watchers and it was good, but I needed something different which landed me here. Now I'm looking for people in the same boat so we can all help each other.
  • MrHolyTemple
    MrHolyTemple Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. If you are in the Dallas, Texas area (Cedar Hill), im looking for a few workout partners and roller skating buddies as well.
  • Juarezt1
    Juarezt1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I found MFP by just looking for an app that would count my steps and I found this. I finally realized that I need to change my eating habit and I have been doing well for the last 3 weeks. Motivators are awesome and so are making some new friends to get ideas from! Bring them in :)
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'll do my best to help keep you accountable and looking for friends that will do the same for me! Cali girl ready to be bikini ready....round 2 lol :D
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'll do my best to help keep you accountable and looking for friends that will do the same for me! Cali girl ready to be bikini ready....round 2 lol :D

You and anyone else can add me if you want (as long as you send a message along with it)...I'm working to be a personal trainer and I can help with advice and all of that.
  • Seraphin954
    Seraphin954 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    guess I'm Kinda late
  • GThibz
    GThibz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, just revamping my journey GThibz
  • Lizzieregan
    Lizzieregan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me, newly joined and feeling lonely on here
  • steph_cogan
    steph_cogan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :blush:
  • erinkeira121
    erinkeira121 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too :) I kinda got off track for a little while so I'm looking for some motivation to get back into it! Add me please :)
  • QueenBae97
    QueenBae97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I need some friends!! Just started today and super excited!!
  • loseweightemma
    loseweightemma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• loseweightemma
    loseweightemma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    please add me I have an eating disorder
  • XxNataleighXx
    XxNataleighXx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation and support... Can defiantly never have enough :) good luck to everyone on their weight loss journeys! Xx
  • meggg1369
    Options
    Add me! I'm only a week in and need more friends for support!
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    DO NOT!! I REPEAT DO NOT ADD ME!! We'll see how many rebels we have out there :)
  • Rocky13rubio
    Rocky13rubio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need new friends ! Not so much new to this but I'm barely figuring out how it works lol