Replies

• YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Me again lol
  • amandaherr
    amandaherr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amanda. I just started on Monday and have 140 pounds to lose. I love getting motivated and good advice. Anyone with tips please add me to their group. I'm not sure how the community works yet, so please bare with me :)
  • gingcod4
    gingcod4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me lets get 6 packs together x
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Friends!!!
  • Batesey35
    Batesey35 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I need new friends!!! Mine have all gone to sleep. Please feel free to add me, I need to lose about 30lb and the driver of the damn wagon keeps kicking me off!
  • Ldiprima72
    Ldiprima72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivational friends :)
  • Gbutterfly27
    Gbutterfly27 Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I am also looking for anyone who wants to be friends and help keep up motivation and give new ideas to try to keep pushing to do better. I also really love to hear/ see people's journeys to get motivation. So please feel free to add me.
  • binie08
    binie08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends in the journey.
    Doing well on my weight loss journey so far
    MFP has a lot to go with it
    Add me
  • kathleenroman65
    Options
    I'm new to this app... trying to lose weight for the millionth time. .would love new friends to help each other
  • veganbitches
    veganbitches Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new here after having given birth to my first baby. A beautiful baby boy but ready to get started. I am vegan and have started going back to the gym. I live in sunny Cabo, Mexico with my husband, baby boy Ethan and dog Mechi.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Winston817 wrote: »
    Friends who aren't collectors and actually log exercise and interact feel free to add.....Baconites welcome ;)

Hey I log exercise and eat, I mean interact!!! :) Can we be friends? Oh wait..... we already are!!

Seriously though I wouldn't mind a few more friends that do more than just like my statuses.

• charis2979
    charis2979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Always looking for good, supportive MFP friends.
  • summermel21
    summermel21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add away need all the motivation I can get and love motivating others
  • FitLifeSam712
    FitLifeSam712 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    NYC based,love new friends. Let's keep each other motivated. Nysc member
  • rielyr
    rielyr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi! i am from texas but currently residing in alabama and looking to get down to a healthy weight. feel free to add me, i'll try not to be too shy!
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Add me here to stay!:)
  • jekosha
    jekosha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, are you still looking for friends here for mutual motivation , accountability and little friendly competition?
    I have started a new 6 week challenge to get my stamina back and to tone my body.. I am doing good on my own, but I find that when I find like minded friends who are on a similar journey, it motivates me to push harder, work out longer and ENJOY THE PROCESS!

So , if you are still adding friends, please add me..

Thanks in advance,
    And have an amazing day !
    :)
  • CrimsonSword
    CrimsonSword Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm new here, anyone can add me!! :)
  • toniithorpe91
    toniithorpe91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. We got to all stick together With tips and advice☺️ im new to this site x
  • eoin21
    eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've just hit my target of losing 168 pounds and I am on a new journey :) active daily with motivation and tips