Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• jillianmarie20
    jillianmarie20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I need some motivation and support! Add me :)
    Just trying to get back in a workout mode!
  • hibernius
    hibernius Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Any vegetarians/vegans or anyone else here? I'm looking for high protein vegetarian tips please. A newbie to this :)
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sure I'm game. Almost 2 years straight logging.
  • shykin33
    shykin33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Blossomglitter
    Blossomglitter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please :)! I would love the motivation
  • Lchm1
    Lchm1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love more friends! Add me, let's do this!
  • arush18
    arush18 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I lost some and trying to stay on the right track. It can be a challenge but so worth it. I need more motivational friends so feel free to add me.
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I can always use more motivational and friendly people on friend's list! Feel free to add me
  • gymth0ttie
    gymth0ttie Posts: 51 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add ☺️ I need tips on foods that keep me full through out the day. I always get stuck on high calorie snacks.
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!! :smiley: With a little over 100lbs to lose & 14lbs down I can use all the motivation/support I can get as I know this will be a long journey!! Good luck to everyone..we can so do this!! :triumph:
  • allisonrozsa
    allisonrozsa Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey, I was just about to post that I'm looking for more supportive and active users who want to encourage one another and provide helpful/supportive comments as we go along. Feel free to friend me.
  • bobbyneedstogetfit
    bobbyneedstogetfit Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me if you dare >:) in always up for a laugh and don't take life seriously! But always need motivation :D
  • milfyway
    milfyway Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost a total of 40 lbs so far from diet alone. Looking forward to losing another 20 lbs to reach my goal. Please add me I would like more friends to see what your diet journey alongside with mine. Thanks and hope as many of you will add me.
  • VanCity3215
    VanCity3215 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Hope you're all having a great week so far! I'm on a quest to put on quality, lean muscle. I'm always willing to help and share the knowledge I've acquired throughout the years.

I eat a plant based, whole foods diet and strength train 3-4 days per week. I travel to different parts of the states each month and am always looking for new people to meet, train with a develop friendships!

Feel free to add me, I'd love it :)
  • gingcod4
    gingcod4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me more friends the better lets get them bellys into abs x
  • nicodemus109
    nicodemus109 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Been using MFP for a couple of months now, but not the community part. But it would be great to getting to know people around the world.
    Me, well I'm from the south of Sweden. I've lost about 30 lbs so far since May and have set a goal for another 30. Time is of no essence I'm in no rush.
    Loosing those first 30 lbs has really inspired me and I'm getting more and more active for every week now. I do a lot of TRX suspension training, hiking, walking, swimming and just started to use the stationary bike that up until now has mostly been collecting dust.
    So anyone that feels like talking is welcome to drop a message.
    Have a great week everyone!
  • MidoMossli
    MidoMossli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this. I'm trying to change my life and you all know how hard it is but together we can do it, with each other's support this change can be much easier. So please feel free to add me. Thank you
  • jesscl92
    jesscl92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me :) have just started and would love some new friends :)
  • Light238
    Light238 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Whats up guys