I challenge all of you

Options

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Late jump today, sorry. I still haven't looked. :tongue: 10 days left! I can almost smell victory!
  • SUGARPLUM098
    SUGARPLUM098 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yet Another Day of success!!!!! yay!. :wink:

This is going really well and the curiosity for me is getting less all the time. I think this challengae is working really well in helping me with the "Scale Obsession".

Thanks Banks!!!!!!!!!
  • banks1850
    Options
    welcome. :happy:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I just found this and I began not weighing myself 2 weeks ago already, though I only joined this site on Monday. My goal is to wait a month and a half until I weigh (from 2 weeks ago anyway). I'm weighing in just before I go to see my family for Christmas. Hopefully it'll be a good Christmas gift for me! I'm also going to force myself not to look at the scale for another month and a half after that...until my birthday at the beginning of February. That'll help get over the shock of what being around family and Christmas food has done to me after the first weigh in! :) And it'll be my birthday present to myself as well. I'm excited to see what happens. If I keep counting my calories and working out like I have been (Curves 3 days a week and 2-3 days a week on my treadmill) there's no reason I should start seeing some weight fall off...right??? <fingers crossed>
  • jdaniels
    Options
    I only weigh once a month because I get crazy if I weigh more often. If i put on a pound i either eat till I am so full I am about to pop or I don't eat for a day. So once a month is way better for me.
  • banks1850
    Options
    ok, single digit days left (9 days). This is going to be a really hard day for me.
    but I will power through it. Having some difficulty with the better half lately.
  • SUGARPLUM098
    Options
    This is starting to become a daily rhyme. "I didn't weigh today!"...lol

It's a lot easier for me now. I didn't even think about the scale today.....:smile:
  • banks1850
    Options
    Me too, plus I have a lot going on right now so it's not on my mind so much. I have limited access to the internet for the next few days so I might not be able to check in. But I'll try, I didn't look today. 8 days left!
  • SUGARPLUM098
    Options
    Yet another piece to the rhyme..."I didn't weigh today!!" or "I didn't look!":laugh:

10 days to go for me! I'm counting them.
  • denimangel
    denimangel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    interesting challenge. but I'll have to pass too... I just broke the plateau I have been at for way to long now.. and I'm anxious to see if the rest comes off easier now or the same. But as it is I only weigh in once a week.
  • salterdsalter2
    Options
    I am with you. I dread the scale so once a month will be fine with me.
  • SUGARPLUM098
    Options
    still going strong! 9 more days to go:flowerforyou:
  • SUGARPLUM098
    Options
    ok i think im down to 7 now........but still going strong
  • serenity1272
    Options
    Well I still haven't looked but am wearing jeans that I haven't worn in over 7 mos!!!! I finished boot camp but won't weigh in until I start the next one on the 26th....so this has been a LONG time since I weighed in...I started at 250 when I joined so I don't know where I am....I know it has to be at least a bit lower....I would rather have muscle and be toned and have my goal jeans on then a certain number...but in order for that to happen the weight has to go....
    THANKS BANKS!!!! This is great!!!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone.....may you all be blessed!!!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    :happy: banks, tomorrow is the day and I really want to get on that scale! I hope everyone has a good experience with Thanksgiving and with getting on the scale. :heart:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm with you kjllose!
    I am looking forward to weighing in tomorrow especially since my jeans have been feeling looser lately!!! Yay!
    Angela
  • banks1850
    Options
    Hi all, sorry for the long delay between postings. I am on vacation and didn't have access to the web very much. But I am still in it with you guys. Great work all. I weigh in on Sunday. cross your fingers. I know it will be great, I just wonder what the totals will be. Best of luck to you all. Have a great Thanksgiving!

:bigsmile:
  • SUGARPLUM098
    Options
    Still have not weighed in. I hope we continue this for another period. It was very helpful!!!:flowerforyou:

My next weigh in is 28th nov.
  • peggy
    peggy Posts: 25
    Options
    My scales are on the blits so i guess im in too
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I did it! I weighed in this morning and since this challenge began, I've lost 4 lbs!!!
    No wonder my pants are fitting me better!!!

Happy Turkey Day!!!
    Gobble, Gobble!!!

Angela :flowerforyou: