Gutter Gang - Report in!!

Options

Replies

• kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My husband and I still have a good and fun sex life... but man sometimes I miss the days when we were dating. Especially when we were on and off again. He never slams me up against a wall and just takes me anymore. :cry:

Maybe tonight, if I keep him drinking and plant some ideas in his head. :laugh: Cheers, y'all!
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It's hard to cuddle afterwards in the shower, water is always cold. Nighty night nookie, always (if we didn't wake the kids up), everything else, depends on the mood. Give me a hard man in a hot uniform!! Eyes, hands and chest and a super sweet sexy voice.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    My husband and I still have a good and fun sex life... but man sometimes I miss the days when we were dating. Especially when we were on and off again. He never slams me up against a wall and just takes me anymore. :cry:

Maybe tonight, if I keep him drinking and plant some ideas in his head. :laugh: Cheers, y'all!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Dangggg, the things that happen when I'm away! HAHAHAHA!

I like a great smile, cute butt and nice eyes. :)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Well, it begs to be told that I managed to marry the one woman in the world that didn't think that my qualities were all that. I used to feel like I was relatively special, a unique man in an army of guys...but she took every bit of pride in those qualities away.

After my divorce, I tried to be a regular guy....but I hated it....I couldn't live with myself, so I just decided that if nice guys finish last, I will just have to learn to be happy being last.

I am finally happy to be last again.

Ya'll give me so much joy and confidence. You are all amazing human beings. I am so blessed.

:heart:

-J

J,

Definitely just be yourself because you are a very special person and you deserve to be VERY happy!! I wish that for you SO much bro! As hard as it seems at the time, things do happen for a reason.

Tam
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Well, it begs to be told that I managed to marry the one woman in the world that didn't think that my qualities were all that. I used to feel like I was relatively special, a unique man in an army of guys...but she took every bit of pride in those qualities away.

After my divorce, I tried to be a regular guy....but I hated it....I couldn't live with myself, so I just decided that if nice guys finish last, I will just have to learn to be happy being last.

I am finally happy to be last again.

Ya'll give me so much joy and confidence. You are all amazing human beings. I am so blessed.

-J

J,

Definitely just be yourself because you are a very special person and you deserve to be VERY happy!! I wish that for you SO much bro! As hard as it seems at the time, things do happen for a reason.

Tam
    And I agreelove0085.gif
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Wow, Sarge. I haven't been on here in awhile so I'm not sure I know you, but you sound like an absolute sweetheart! I wish ya the best and always know....good women are also hard to come by, as are men. That's why I realized I should drop my girlfiends and get a dog. So I did and life is dandy.:happy:

ALL HAIL THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Wow, Sarge. I haven't been on here in awhile so I'm not sure I know you, but you sound like an absolute sweetheart! I wish ya the best and always know....good women are also hard to come by, as are men. That's why I realized I should drop my girlfiends and get a dog. So I did and life is dandy.:happy:

Haha, and that is why I own two pugs. :wink: :laugh:
  • priyawiya
    priyawiya Posts: 6
    Options
    I love a nice butt! My husband strolls around the house in his boxers all day. Tall, with broad shoulders, nice hands, warm eyes, cute smile, and everything else is a plus!!!!

I think I married my sweet heart. He loves to cuddle after sex and fall asleep. Well, actually he loves to cuddle all the time.
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    Options
    Tall, not too muscular, not skinny, with strong forearms that laughs at my jokes. Good thing I married him!
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    boredsmiley.gif

Cuddle afterwards? Yes or No??? :smokin:

Not only yes, but HECK YES.

that's the best part. :bigsmile:

LIAR!

UM...WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY do WHEN YOU HAVE SEX? :laugh:

I know you guys are thinking I am completely lying out my muscular manly buttocks, but I promise this is the truth.

I absolutely hate the phrase 'having sex'. I despise it. To me that's far too clinical and impersonal. I know it's argueing semantics, but to me...it's not.

Yes, I do enjoy cuddling. Sexual relations is so much more for me than a simple race to an orgasm. It's the experience, its the sharing of one's soul, it's looking someone in the eye as you have them in a completely vulnerable state, and knowing that you are sharing a part of yourself.

No. I'm not lying. Yes, I do feel like this. And yes, this really *is* how I love and want to be loved.

That's just how it is. :smile:

-J:heart:

:smile: well said J! My husband and I feel the same way....even when it's rough and tumbly and we're really having SEX ---well, afterwards he always tells me "I'm still making LOVE to you because I love you." He never lets that go and I think that's awesome.
    It makes me happy and makes fun sex feel less icky?? to be said that way?? maybe you knwo what I mean....so saying it as having sex doesn't bother me like that, because I know how much I'm loved by my husband and it never has to seem or feel "clinical" ....so I do agree with you on what you said, but am comfortable calling it having sex when that's what we're doing ....vs when we are really being romantic .... either way, for us, its never a raxce either, and that is how it should be....it also comes down to your relationship with one another. :smile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I like a tall (at least 5 '10 min) and brains
    I always go after the smart geeky guy
    Before I became a SAHM I was a recruiter...I traveled to different colleges trying to recruit actuaries
    Let me tell you if you don't know what an actuary is..they are some of the smartest people I've ever met...that was sexy!!

Cuddling..what's that??
    LOL...

After being married for 7+yrs does anyone really cuddle anymore ;(

Sarge....you get a A+ in my book....stay true to who you are...and it will all work out....you sound like a great guy and gal would be very lucky to have

Kim
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    boredsmiley.gif

Cuddle afterwards? Yes or No??? :smokin:

Not only yes, but HECK YES.

that's the best part. :bigsmile:

LIAR!

UM...WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY do WHEN YOU HAVE SEX? :laugh:

I know you guys are thinking I am completely lying out my muscular manly buttocks, but I promise this is the truth.

I absolutely hate the phrase 'having sex'. I despise it. To me that's far too clinical and impersonal. I know it's argueing semantics, but to me...it's not.

Yes, I do enjoy cuddling. Sexual relations is so much more for me than a simple race to an orgasm. It's the experience, its the sharing of one's soul, it's looking someone in the eye as you have them in a completely vulnerable state, and knowing that you are sharing a part of yourself.

No. I'm not lying. Yes, I do feel like this. And yes, this really *is* how I love and want to be loved.

:smile: well said J! My husband and I feel the same way....even when it's rough and tumbly and we're really having SEX ---well, afterwards he always tells me "I'm still making LOVE to you because I love you." He never lets that go and I think that's awesome.
    It makes me happy and makes fun sex feel less icky?? to be said that way?? maybe you knwo what I mean....so saying it as having sex doesn't bother me like that, because I know how much I'm loved by my husband and it never has to seem or feel "clinical" ....so I do agree with you on what you said, but am comfortable calling it having sex when that's what we're doing ....vs when we are really being romantic .... either way, for us, its never a raxce either, and that is how it should be....it also comes down to your relationship with one another. :smile:

Exactly. :happy:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

A Cat for me thank you :laugh:
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am a little late on this one.. but I ve come to realize that YES I LOVE his lips and eyes.. but now its so much more.. HE'S honest, fun, entertaining, handy, muscular, gives awsome points of views and he's truly the best guy i have ever met..... :smile: :bigsmile:
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am a little late on this one.. but I ve come to realize that YES I LOVE his lips and eyes.. but now its so much more.. HE'S honest, fun, entertaining, handy, muscular, gives awsome points of views and he's truly the best guy i have ever met..... :smile: :bigsmile:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Is Sarge for real??? How many of us LOVE him??? What a genuine and sweet guy, and I don't just mean from thist post - I've been a big fan for a while, but this takes the cake! You are AWESOME!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Is Sarge for real??? How many of us LOVE him??? What a genuine and sweet guy, and I don't just mean from thist post - I've been a big fan for a while, but this takes the cake! You are AWESOME!!

Thanks guys, I love ya'll too.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

-J
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

Thanks guys, I love ya'll too.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

-J
    :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    i can't believe i didnt see this thread before

:sad:
    what i want in a guy is listed above... now to only find him :sad: