Is this appropriate to ask?

Options

Replies

• millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    so funny ,thankyou for posting this difficult subject ,women all over the world after reading this will be checking & measuring their *kitten* tonight to see if there is any change ,fantastic post & from the responses it seems that yes it does reduce there also ,have to say with me so far its the boobies ,which have got used to now but was a little annoyed to lose weight there when its sorta my butt & tummy i want it to go ,not the womanly bits that im supposed to have ,oh well shall keep an eye out down below & see what happens lol,,, again thanks very brave
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    umm as i've lost i've gained in that area lol
  • millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    OMG! Everyone HAS to read this post! I was laughing the entire time! Thank god no one else was home or they would be pretty sure I lost my mind finally LMAO

same for me ,havent stopped yet !
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Your body will drop fat from wherever it wants to!

I lost 2 inches off of my hips and and 1.5 inches off my thighs in the first 4 weeks. I naturally have a smaller lower body in comparison to my upper body.

My stubborn zones are triceps and bellehhh, boo.
  • ymaley
    ymaley Posts: 1
    Options
    Bump.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different and it can be surprising where your fat stores are being kept. For guys, their junk can seem bigger, gaining an inch or so, after the belly goes down so there's always that. :)

Ok, honestly - how many guys out there include this on their weekly measure chart? :laugh:

Well between talk of mirrors and measuring tapes I almost wet myself. Thanks guys :drinker: Laughing and drinking lakes of water do not mix well :laugh:
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime
    hahahahaha!!!!
  • music85
    music85 Posts: 3
    Options
    I think everyone is different! I have lost 23lbs so far and I only can tell in my face and fingers which I found weird lol!
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

LOVE IT!
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    yeah, i'm not as padded there as I used to be... and quite honestly, that's the last place I'd have wanted to lose... bone against bone isn't as comfy as the padding used to be!
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    Well, based on my experience...as the weight came on, it went everywhere...and things got bigger. So, with losing weight, I can only imagine without a belly weighing on that area that would get smaller too...at least I'm hoping that's the case!
  • BrocksMommy
    BrocksMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! Thats the funniest everrr!!! SO so true though!!!!
  • luvamig
    luvamig Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am seeing it mostly in my legs and arms. Thankfully I haven't lost the girls.
  • jackal75
    jackal75 Posts: 95
    Options
    I think everyone is different! I have lost 23lbs so far and I only can tell in my face and fingers which I found weird lol!

Here's a funny for you... As a guy that has lost 75lbs, I can now say I have lost in many areas. I too have lost in my face and fingers. But that could be a bad thing if my spouse loses in the area being discussed here, because my wedding band keeps falling off and I'd hate to lose it!
  • Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. Double whammy!! As time marches on the CF marches away. "its like a freedom I've never known before!" To quote any of the numerous panty liner commercials lol
  • massmech8111
    Options
    I agree ..it truly does depend on genetic makeup...but generally when you lose bf% you will eventually lose fat in that area as well..just dont neglect the resistance training to maintain lean muscle mass all around..:) good luck and thanks for the laugh!
  • flabwillbefab
    flabwillbefab Posts: 175
    Options
    omg thats so funny, i am literally laughing out loud,,lol gott alove your spirit!!!
  • run_momma_run
    run_momma_run Posts: 319
    Options

Holy smokes LMAO :laugh: too funny!!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options

Wow.. i should know better that read these things at work. This caught me totally off guard and i about died laughing. People around here thought I had lost it finally....
  • muddles100
    muddles100 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Smaller boobs. That's the thing I am most desperate for!! I'll be absolutely devasted if they stay the same!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!