Is this appropriate to ask?

Options

Replies

• vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Bahahahahaha! This is too funny! I myself have wondered the same question. I'd like to see my fluffy pillow go away for good.

Flutty pillow! My fiance calls it a Kangaroo Pouch lol
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

To funny
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to have to add that to my measurements check-in...now I want to know!!

...how...would one measure this? LMCFO!
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Weird... I remember reading a scientific study saying that heavier women actually feel tighter because they store fat behind the walls (like extra stuffing in a pillow) and the increased pressure from the weight of the internal organs... I wish I could find it again.

Ah well. Nice to hear the opposite may be true.
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I had to bump this topic - too funny! :bigsmile:
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

That really made me lol! Because I totally get where you're coming from! haha!
  • Yes you can! That area is known as the mons pubis, and it contains a lot of adipose to "gaurd" from injuries. Adipose is fat, so yes if you lose weight you can reduce the fat down there and it will be smaller!
  • zee_baybee
    Options
    I'm not at all trying to be inappropriate.. So please forgive me if I offend. My first question is.. When you drop the pounds and get to your goal weight or as you drop the pounds towards your goal does your crotch area get smaller as well? Secondly, where were you happiest to see the weight loss and where did you begin to notice it first? I'm only down 8 so far and I've noticed it mainly around my hips! Not much but so exciting.

LMAO- I have been wanting to ask the same question! :::giggles:::

You guys are my heros!!! I have also wanted to ask the SAME question!! hehehe :laugh:
  • zee_baybee
    Options
    Just so you know the same goes for guys...now that I have lost weight, i can see where pee comes from. banana.gif

HAHAHA! This made me laugh!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Men actually get larger down there if you know what I mean when you lose the weight!
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Men actually get larger down there if you know what I mean when you lose the weight!

Bonus!!:bigsmile:
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options

LMAO!! You just made my day!! So funny.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz says that losing 35 lbs make a man grow an inch. So 35 lbs is the magic number for men. If it happens to men why wouldn't it happen to women too. Remember 35 lbs = an inch.
  • KIERAN0419
    KIERAN0419 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    spose i better drop 350lb then :s
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

This just made me laugh out loud at work...
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    I went from 190 to 130, my crotch area was fat lol underwear and bikinis had fat coming out at 130 they both fit much better. I noticed the weight loss there but not as much as my hubby!! Lol I hope this helps!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I imagine if that area of you gained fat in them it would shrink as well with the fat loss.
  • nikkis01
    nikkis01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think Ive wet myself from laughing so much! Best Post EVER!!!!
  • sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options

LOL... pulley system.. I almost spit out my water. Very funny!
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've lost 139 and YES, I never thought about it until I just happened to feel differently. Unfortunately my hubby has always loved Chunk. Hope I don't have to worry about him looking for more cushion LOL:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!