*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Week #2 Weigh-In (CLOSED GROIP)

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Good Morning ladies! Please post your weight from this week on this thread. Also, post it to the website.."Ink" is provided below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHRjS1QtVVVndFdrb3NHb0FNSTJXeXc6MQ#gid=0

Replies

• toandme
    Options
    Good luck everyone... here is to some really low numbers : )
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies! Please post your weight from this week on this thread. Also, post it to the website.."Ink" is provided below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHRjS1QtVVVndFdrb3NHb0FNSTJXeXc6MQ#gid=0

Girl that form is TOOO COOOLLLLLLLL your the bomb! My weight this week was

last week 182.0 (2lbs was water weight)
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am FEARING the scale today.... As of Wednesday I was up 1.5 lbs... :huh:
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My weight this week : 169.1 :smile:
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well off to a good start.

SW 1/1/11: 156
    CW 1/7/11: 153.5

2.5 pound loss :) Yay!!! Can't wait to see how everyone else does.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    last week's wgt was 205.6, this week's wgt 198.1. LOVING IT :bigsmile: good luck everyone, if not this week better luck next time
  • MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    SW 12/31/10: 226
    CW 1/7/11: 224:tongue:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    1/2/11: 221.8
    CW; 218.8

I weighed-in 2 days later than everyone else...I had to wait to get my scale back :). So I will weigh-in again on Sunday since that will be a full week!

Great job so far ladies!
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    SW - 261
    CW - 256 - ****HAPPY DANCE*** - I'M IN SHOCK :noway:

Best of luck to all - DON'T GIVE UP!! :drinker:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 207.3 this AM! That is a 1.6 loss for me this week. I can't wait to see everyone else results!

I hoping for a bigger loss next week. I went to the grocery store got apples, almonds, blueberries, pineapple, apple sauce, dannon vanilla yogurt, carrots, granola bars, and boneless chicken breast.

The other great news is that the hubby started going back to the gym! Woohoo he is on board and his goal is to loss about 30 lbs!

Have a great day everyone!
  • dmumphery
    dmumphery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    209 Week 2
  • honeybee709
    honeybee709 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! It looks like you're off to a great start!!

CW: 212.6

...disappointed it's not more, but my body needed some rest while fighting this bug. Hopefully I'm fully better this weekend so I can crank out some great workouts next week to make up!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    203.2 this week so down 1 lb. I had a pretty good week, managed to get in over 300 min of working out. WOOHOO
  • onlyhalfcrazy
    onlyhalfcrazy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm not on the link, would you mind to add me. Thanks!!
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! I am so excited and proud to say I lost 3 pounds this week! I am thinking about all of you as today is weigh in day! We will continue to do this together!!!
    What is up for next week for me!!! Well, tomorrow my hubby and I leave for vacation to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. We are going to San Diego for a week. So, my week will be different, I plan on working on in the resort gym and getting my water in, I will be doing alot of walking. However, I know my calories will be out of wack!! I want to enjoy my trip so I am not going to stress about it too much, I won't be by a scale next Friday, so I will weigh in on Sunday morning and hope for the best.
    I know already to try to spilt a meal and ask for the dressings/condiments on the side.
    I will have my laptop with so I will be logging in

Robin
  • Jamaica113
    Jamaica113 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 173.....this is awesome

Down from 177.6 last week. :)
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    Jan 1: 180lbs
    Jan 7: 177lbs

I'm very happy with this loss, and hope it means I've crossed the plateau. I'm also happy my husband has joined MFP and is trying to start some exercise! Maybe we will both be fit and active for our 25th anniversary cruise!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    bump
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    you are so awesome! I love how easy it is to track our weight! Geez, I didn't realize how many people were in the group. I guess that's not only the easiest way, but the only way to accurately keep track of such a large group!
  • rula39
    rula39 Posts: 26
    Options
    I lost 2 this week so I am Ok with that. :-) Will do the same thing this week work out 5 days a week and this week I would like to lift some weights as well.