*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Week #2 Weigh-In (CLOSED GROIP)

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    Well I managed to maintain my weight this week at 364:flowerforyou:
  • helengator1
    Options
    Weigh in at 194 today! That marks a mini goal victory for me-my first 10% body weight loss :) yay! Thanks everyone for the support!! WTG everybody on the great numbers!! :happy:
  • helengator1
    Options
    had to post again now that I changed my signature to show another goal met!! It is really helping me to see the 'Mini Goals" being met. It makes i soooo much eay than saying I have to lose another 60lbs! Plus, knowing i'm going to be wieghing in helps keep me motivated. I've also found that scheduling my workouts really helps me commit and get them done. Looking forward to hearing what everyone else has to say about tips and what's working for them! :smile:
  • jslmom1
    jslmom1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! Glad to see everyone doing so well I wish that was the case for me. Up a pound this week and I'm so bummed. I know I am eating way too many carbs and I didn't exercise at all this week. I know it's no exuse but this has been a very stressful week at work and NEXT WEEK I MMMUUUUSSSTTT DO BETTER!!!!!!! You guys, please send me words of encouragement, I really need it . Good luck to everyone... Steph :)
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    196.5 ~ Down 2lbs :) I'm happy with that!

Great job ladies!!! We can do it!!!
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    SW - 159
    CW - 158

i may have seen 157 at some point during the week, but this morning it is 158. so i'll be going with 158.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    my weight today is 186.2 (-2.8)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welll.....I am UP a pound! Grrr!!! I feel like I'm retaining water, my ring in tight this morning!

1-1-11 169.5
    1-7-11 170.6

Great job to all that had losses!!!!! If there is anyone like me who gained. Don't give up!!!!! We can do this!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I'm not on the link, would you mind to add me. Thanks!!

Will do!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies! Please post your weight from this week on this thread. Also, post it to the website.."Ink" is provided below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHRjS1QtVVVndFdrb3NHb0FNSTJXeXc6MQ#gid=0

How can we see a spreadsheet of the posted weigh-ins from this form?

General spreadsheet

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Auxe1cQx0-KYdEx1Z0RnVXRfUEUzWUZjazV3ZXVzWWc&hl=en&authkey=CJum5OMJ
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.4 lbs from 205.6 to 204.2. I was hoping for another little drop to under 204 today, but any loss is still a loss!

Congrats everyone!
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

My weight went up a little. I have been working out everyday this week. Next week will be a good loss. I know it will.

SW:201
    CW:201.8

Everyone is doing so good. So proud of all of you.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I've been posting the whole time but I somehow didn't get on the list. Not sure if I can be added?

Anyways, my weight was 194.4lbs, down 3.4lbs from 197.8lbs on 1/1.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LW: 188.5
    CW: 187

(And this is only with one workout and some house cleaning.)

Everyone is doing so well!! :bigsmile:

ltlhmom... Excellent grocery list!!

Scubasab... OMG, hope you're ok and feel better!! :noway:

Krys... I love that ink think. Thanks for setting this all up.
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    Good Morning ladies! Please post your weight from this week on this thread. Also, post it to the website.."Ink" is provided below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHRjS1QtVVVndFdrb3NHb0FNSTJXeXc6MQ#gid=0

How can we see a spreadsheet of the posted weigh-ins from this form?

I LOVE the spreadsheet...very cool :glasses:

General spreadsheet

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Auxe1cQx0-KYdEx1Z0RnVXRfUEUzWUZjazV3ZXVzWWc&hl=en&authkey=CJum5OMJ
  • merryxmas15
    merryxmas15 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    SW 237.5
    CW 236.5

So a 1 pound loss but at least its a loss!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I was 173....today 172 Just a pound but.... feeling good about it, wasn't even a week YEAH! I still have a couple of pounds to go that I gained over a Dec. vacation & the holidays....:wink:
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    SW 249
    CW 247.5
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    Lost 2lbs this week! I'm gonna fight extra hard this upcoming week- I'm leaving to go on a mini vacation on Thursday (til the following Monday) so I will be weighing in early next Thursday. I'm praying I can behave on my trip but I also want to enjoy myself.

SW: 229.8
    CW: 227.8

Congrats on all of your losses! For those of you who have lost 4, 5lbs this week... how do you do that? I think the most I've ever lost in a week is 3lbs... absolutely amazing!
  • Pretty1one
    Pretty1one Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    S2S - challenge

12/31 203.5
    01/07 198.2 (5.3lbs)
    06/01 163.5 goal

on a personal challenge I'm 13 days without overeating :bigsmile: