*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Week #2 Weigh-In (CLOSED GROIP)

Options

Replies

• christydufrene78
    Options
    Hello everyone, This week crazy, alot of emotional eating scale did not budge but a litlle! I guess I need to work a little harder!!!
    sw-1/1/111 204.8
    cw-1/8/11 204.0
  • ucms
    ucms Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Week #2 weigh in - 167.8:bigsmile:

Next week more water and more exercise!!!
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, weight today 170.8, first week weight was 176!!!! I'm on fire!!!
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Down 3.5 pounds....yahoo!!!!

Keeping a food diary is definitely making me accountable.
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options

2lb loss. I will happily take it! Good much all!
  • ashjae
    ashjae Posts: 2 Member
    Options

5lb loss.
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! How exciting to see everyone's weight loss. I wish I could feel the excitement but, unfortunately I weigh exactly the same as I did last week. It has been a rough week for me. I did not start off the New Year very well. I had an accident and I split open my head and left ear. I had to have staples. There was a lot of blood and it was very painful for me both physically and emotionally. As a result my doctor said that I could not workout for at least 10 days! I have been under my calories every day this week but, I also have not been eating that much!!! Praying next week will be better for me. I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU!!!!! =)

CW 172.2 (SAME)
    :drinker:
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    237.5 :)
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    It's been a crazy week for me. My official start weight was 194 but on the 2nd it was 198. Not sure what was going on with that. BUT this morning the scale read 190. :D

Amazing job you guys!!!
    Let's have another great week!!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    SW: 236
    CW: 235.6

I was happy with that I drank and ate terribly for new years weekend so I am glad I got back down. Next week I will BRING it!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! This morning's weight was 164.5 which is a 1.7 pound loss in one week!!! I'll take that! (I was actually 163.7 yesterday morning. Oh, well. Must have worked out too hard yesterday or had too much sodium..... I can't complain about 1.7 pounds, though!)

I'm glad to see some great losses from those of you who have posted already! Let's keep it up!!

Have a great week, everyone!!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    SW: 193.8
    CW: 192.2

So that is a loss of 1.6!! Yay!
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 191.2. I can't remember my starting weight, but I think I lost a pound and a half-lol! I was all proud of that until I saw some of your numbers fellow snowflakes-wow!! Way to kick butt!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Good Morning ladies! Please post your weight from this week on this thread. Also, post it to the website.."Ink" is provided below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHRjS1QtVVVndFdrb3NHb0FNSTJXeXc6MQ#gid=0

How can we see a spreadsheet of the posted weigh-ins from this form?
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I weighed in at 191.2. I can't remember my starting weight, but I think I lost a pound and a half-lol! I was all proud of that until I saw some of your numbers fellow snowflakes-wow!! Way to kick butt!

I stalked you to get your starting weight. 192.6, so yes right at 1.4 lbs. Great job!
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Well...unfortuantly, I started at 174 and am now at 176.8.

Next week will be better!
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    163.8! Woooop :happy:
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My weight last week was 179.8 now i am 180 ... Damn time of month :(
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I'm not on the link, would you mind to add me. Thanks!!

I'm sorry but no one else can be added. I believe you posted to the group after the cutoff time. You can continue to post along with us and keep up with your weight loss though! :smile: