*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Week #2 Weigh-In (CLOSED GROIP)

Options

Replies

• Isabelle_33
    Isabelle_33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This week I'm 236 lbs.....I lost 4 lbs this week ;) Good luck everybody for the week to come!!!
  • klwa
    klwa Posts: 61
    Options
    This morning - 155.6. That's down 2.8! I'm so impressed with this group! Almost everyone is down for the week!!! Love all of the "small victories"!
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    SW: 207.6

CW: 205

It's a start and I'm satisfied with that! I'm looking forward to bigger numbers next week!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! How exciting to see everyone's weight loss. I wish I could feel the excitement but, unfortunately I weigh exactly the same as I did last week. It has been a rough week for me. I did not start off the New Year very well. I had an accident and I split open my head and left ear. I had to have staples. There was a lot of blood and it was very painful for me both physically and emotionally. As a result my doctor said that I could not workout for at least 10 days! I have been under my calories every day this week but, I also have not been eating that much!!! Praying next week will be better for me. I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU!!!!! =)

So sorry to hear that! You will get there girl! Hugs!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! Glad to see everyone doing so well I wish that was the case for me. Up a pound this week and I'm so bummed. I know I am eating way too many carbs and I didn't exercise at all this week. I know it's no exuse but this has been a very stressful week at work and NEXT WEEK I MMMUUUUSSSTTT DO BETTER!!!!!!! You guys, please send me words of encouragement, I really need it . Good luck to everyone... Steph :)

Chin up girl! You will get there I believe in you!!!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That chart is awesome, Krys_T! Thank you so much for organizing this!

Congrats everyone on the losses! Rocking!

SW: 339
    CW: 335.6

I'll take that!
  • justforme8
    justforme8 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    221!!!!!!!! yayyyy! down 4 from the holiday.
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Check it out guys!! We've lost over 140 lbs this week combined!!! That's an entire person!! :smile:
  • ascott033
    Options
    My weight this week is holding @ 240
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options

Check it out guys!! We've lost over 140 lbs this week combined!!! That's an entire person!! :smile:

i saw that! so awesome! congrats everyone!!!
  • MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    Hi guys!! Glad to see everyone doing so well I wish that was the case for me. Up a pound this week and I'm so bummed. I know I am eating way too many carbs and I didn't exercise at all this week. I know it's no exuse but this has been a very stressful week at work and NEXT WEEK I MMMUUUUSSSTTT DO BETTER!!!!!!! You guys, please send me words of encouragement, I really need it . Good luck to everyone... Steph :)

We'll be thinking of you...make a plan ahead of time of when you can exercise. I find that I have to enter it in my planner just like an appointment. You can do it!!:heart:
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    CW: 180.8

That form is sooo neat!
  • akaDuchess
    akaDuchess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    S2S SW: 206
    CW: 203

Yay! 200 is a barrier weight for me...never got below it w/Weight Watchers but I'm eagerly anticipating the 190's (and 180's etc) with our s2s challenge. I so appreciate everyone's positive comments even on the tough days!
  • hlhouse
    hlhouse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Woot! So great to see everyone be successful!

As for me:
    SW: 192
    CW: 188.5!!

I didn't even meet my exercise goals this week (grr) but I lost. I'm so happy! We're off to a great start :happy:
    ~H
  • akaDuchess
    akaDuchess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My weight as of today is 218.3.. my last weigh in was 216.9 :(
    That makes me up 1.4lbs but I know a lot of it is water weight so next week I will kick rear!!

You've got the right attitude for success!
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am at 166 right now. I lost one pound so far. I screwed up big time the last two days...It will not happen again!!!
  • Eyesee
    Eyesee Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    203 this week.

I only lost 1 pound, but I'm glad for even that, because I haven't been working out as much as I should. Seeing all the numbers is really motivating. This week I'm kicking it into high gear! :-)
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I can't get to the "Ink" spreadsheet to add my weight to it, will it be alright if someone adds it there for me? My weight today is 170.8.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    *sigh* I guess it could have been worse.....
    STILL 159.5....
    SW: 159.5
    Jan 7: 159.5
    GW: 120
  • LADYT74
    LADYT74 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello MFP,
    My Weight today ..181.2:smile: