*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Discussion: Week 2 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow!!! WOO HOO!!! it should be interesting!! I mean I have been working out more than usual and staying pretty on track with my calories but who knows!!---I can stay on track for a month straight and not even lose a half a pound so we will see!!! :laugh: Last Chance workout tonight!!! I will be doing 40 more minutes of Zumba after dinner!!! :) that will put me at a total of 80mins of Zumba and 60mins of Just Dance!!! Maybe I will do some pilates too----if I dont feel like i am going to pass out!!! :bigsmile: Good luck on everyone's last chance workout!!! Lets try to kill it this week :happy:
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Oh and I added my chili recipe to MFP so i figured i would share with you ladies!! --only 126 cals for 1 cup :love:

Chili is amazing...especially on a cold winter day!! it warms the heart and soul but also can add to your waistline pretty quickly!!!---In an attempt to enjoy chili without the guilt i made my own recipe!!! Its a huge recipe so its great for freezing pre-made portions and microwaving for convienience!!!(makes 20 servings) My chili only has 136 calories and 1g of fat per serving---and trust me this chili isnt missing anything!!!

Ingredients:

2 cans Rotel original
    1 can Bush's chili beans in mild sauce
    1 can Bush's chili beans in hot sauce
    1/2 can Pork and beans
    1 can diced tomatoes
    1 large can tomato juice
    1/2 box Ronzoni smart taste elbow macaroni
    1 package Jennie O extra lean ground turkey breast
    Mexene chili powder to taste
    Crushed red pepper to taste
    Salt & Pepper to taste

Cook Ground turkey in skillet until fully cooked, Cook Macaroni according to directions on package. Turn 5oz slow cooker on high and start adding the canned ingredients, once the macaroni is finished, drain and add to slow cooker, and add the cooked turkey breast. Add desired amount of seasonings and keep the slow cooker on until a slight boil, then turn to low and cook until heated. Keep on low until ready to serve. Enjoy this chili that you dont need to feel one ounce of guilt for eating :)

Nutrition Facts:

Serving Size: 1 cup
    Servings per recipe: 20
    Calories: 136
    Carbs: 22g
    Fat: 1g
    Protein: 11g
    Fiber: 5g
    Sodium: 602mg
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    So I think I have found the culprit to why I feel heavier....WATER RETENTION! Ok, so I feel a little better...because I am like "Hey! I am burning crazy calories....eating well...whats the deal?" So I may not see it on weigh-in day....but my one week mark is actually Sunday..so we will see if it comes off by then!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    great idea everyone! i never thought of doing a 'last chance' workout for this. i'm new to watching biggest loser and saw them talking about it too. it's TOM for me... BUT I have been doing 45 minutes on the treadmill instead of 30 the past two days!:)
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. TOM and not much exercise this week. :sad:
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. TOM and not much exercise this week. :sad:

i've had exercise but ...TOM for me too :/

ps i think we need a new thread? lol
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I managed to get over 300 min of exersize this week. Right now though, I feel tired, tomorrow is going to be a rest day for me.
  • hlhouse
    hlhouse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh Snowflakes...
    Well, all of my good intentions went down the drain today. I've been staying within my calories, working out, doing well. I got some bad news last night and relationship troubles meant that today I totally binged. And you know what? I don't feel better, I just feel even more disappointed AND now I don't want to see my weigh in numbers!
    I'll be weighing in on Saturday when I get back to my home scale. I wish I could exercise this late to exercise off these calories like Krys does!!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Morning!

I've gained 5lbs :( I know it do to eating on (my calories) maintenance, not exericising much, and TOM payed me a visit...
    I am trying to get my eating under control, especially during TOM, but it's so hard..

What do you do when TOM visits and you want to eat everything in site??? Help!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Oh Snowflakes...
    Well, all of my good intentions went down the drain today. I've been staying within my calories, working out, doing well. I got some bad news last night and relationship troubles meant that today I totally binged. And you know what? I don't feel better, I just feel even more disappointed AND now I don't want to see my weigh in numbers!
    I'll be weighing in on Saturday when I get back to my home scale. I wish I could exercise this late to exercise off these calories like Krys does!!

Don't beat yourself up about it - all you can do now is pick yourself up. Don't give up on your goals - take all those emotions and work them out at the gym or with a video or for a walk! Just don't give up! We are all here for you. :flowerforyou:
  • mah1120
    mah1120 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Down to 220 today. Just Dance 2 and MJ Experience works wonders. And of course tracking on MFP! I feel awesome :-D