*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Discussion: Week 2 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options

PS. When I went to the online spreadsheet, I didn't see my name?

I saw you on the very bottom of the page. It is just out of order.
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hello snowflakes!! I woke up late this morning again (LOL) but i worked out anyways :) had a delicious Eggo with Nutella for breakfast (170 cals) its as good a chocolate donut :laugh:

Anyway this week is going to be my big test to see if i will actually get my *kitten* up and work out and stick to it everyday!! School starts back tomorrow for me so that means I will have to be getting up at 6am to get a workout in....THIS IS NOT ME!!! i have been lucky to get up by 11 lately!! I am very worried about actually getting up in time to workout (atleast 60mins) and take a shower and get ready...and trust me it takes me forever to get ready...not because i am high matenience but because i think I have atleast 5lbs of hair!!! it takes forever to dry/fix!!! Not to mention I am a little worried about going back to school this semester because I am taking a class that I have attemped atleast 5 times!!! :mad: it is really frustrating to try so hard and still not get something!!! So tommorrow will be my true test!! I know if I can get through this week I will keep going!!! So wish me luck ladies and keep my butt in line this week please!!!!
  • CuteMommy88
    Options
    This week was pretty good - except for a lack of exercise and over-eating/not logging on Saturday. But, I'm back in the saddle and ready for the next week! I lose 6.5 pounds but I think most of that was water and my body just being happy to have some room in it. I got home a few days ago and realized my stomach was growling... I can't remember the last time my stomach growled.

This week what worked for me was pre-planning my meals and having fresh fruit available for snacking. Buying good coffee so I'm not tempted to add sugar and cream. Water, water, water.

Next week I want to continue the good things and focus on being better on the weekends when I tend to slip up more. I also want to start adding yoga to my daily routine.

PS. When I went to the online spreadsheet, I didn't see my name?

6lbs for one week is amazing!!! congrats!!! and I love preplanning meals!! it has helped me a lot too and it keeps the junk food out of the house!!!!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Hello snowflakes!! I woke up late this morning again (LOL) but i worked out anyways :) had a delicious Eggo with Nutella for breakfast (170 cals) its as good a chocolate donut :laugh:

Anyway this week is going to be my big test to see if i will actually get my *kitten* up and work out and stick to it everyday!! School starts back tomorrow for me so that means I will have to be getting up at 6am to get a workout in....THIS IS NOT ME!!! i have been lucky to get up by 11 lately!! I am very worried about actually getting up in time to workout (atleast 60mins) and take a shower and get ready...and trust me it takes me forever to get ready...not because i am high matenience but because i think I have atleast 5lbs of hair!!! it takes forever to dry/fix!!! Not to mention I am a little worried about going back to school this semester because I am taking a class that I have attemped atleast 5 times!!! :mad: it is really frustrating to try so hard and still not get something!!! So tommorrow will be my true test!! I know if I can get through this week I will keep going!!! So wish me luck ladies and keep my butt in line this week please!!!!

You can do it! A few months ago I had an hour commute to work and had no choice but to get up at 5:40am and work it out! It definitely made me feel better throughout the day. And what I loved about working out in the morning was...it was already done and when I felt really good by the end of the day, I would do another workout when I got home. It will become a routine that you will like.
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm going out of town, android clutched in my palm to log my intake. Water bottle is packed. Long walks and maybe a jog or two on the beach. My goal is to not gain any weight while I'm gone. WISH ME LUCK snowflakes. I'll be a little late weighing in on Friday.....
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I'm going out of town, android clutched in my palm to log my intake. Water bottle is packed. Long walks and maybe a jog or two on the beach. My goal is to not gain any weight while I'm gone. WISH ME LUCK snowflakes. I'll be a little late weighing in on Friday.....

Have a blast!
  • angelskye6
    angelskye6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm reading everyone's posts to get myself motivated. I've had a REALLY hard time lately with my children visiting their dad AND it was my birthday last Thursday. Trying to get back on track with working out and love seeing everyone's progress.
  • CuteMommy88
    Options
    Good Morning Snowflakes!! I actually worked out today :) Woot woot!! first day of classes so I got up super early!! 6am to get in 40 mins of zumba and 40 mins of Just Dance!!! yay!! Maybe I will keep this going after all!! just gotta push through the week and i will be good to go!!! Happy Monday Everyone!!!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    What worked. I managed to get my workouts in all 304 mins of them.
    What didn't work ...the weekend. Had date night on friday, went out to applebees's over on calories but the margarita was good. Game night on Saterday, I had 3 pieces of pizza and a couple of drinks. I tried to balance by eating a little less during the day.
    I still think I did ok because I made better choices than I would have before.
    I managed to get my workout in today so I do feel better.
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Im not very impressed with my weigh in that was on friday!!! time to reedem myself!!!
    What i need to improve on is drinking more water and eating more to reach my daily goal!!! ( i am always under signifigantly )
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm at 175 this am, down about a pound.

Workout plans are the same, minus the running for 2 reasons: 1) It's FRIGID outside and I really hat emy treadmill, and 2) I have been having alot of muscle-ish pain at the top of the left side of my pelvis when I run or walk for a long time, not sure what's going on but I'm trying to give it time to heal. Doing 30 Day shred when the kids allow, otherwise riding my recumbent bike and particiapting in the 100 Push Up challenge and 200 sit-up challenge.

Diet wise I've been ok, but Thursday is my birthday, not sure how that'll go, LOL! I'm on track til then :)
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi guys .. today is the last day for weigh in right? I just need the site agian !! Help !
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    awwe man ive already been deleted :(
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Snowflakes! Well we have a snow day today at work! We didn't know for sure if we were going to have one or not so I woke up and did 30 minutes of Zumba, just in case I was going to have to go. Now that I know I don't...its going to be a fun workout day. Going to finish the other 20 minutes of my Zumba, do the Tone and Sculpt Zumba DVD and 30 Day shred. The great thing is, I can space these out throughout the day. Looking forward to a good calorie burn day...right before my B•Day tomorrow.

My goal is to stick with my same eating regimen I do at work...3 meals and 2 snacks...also my goal for the week is to stay off the scale until Friday!

Hope everyone is having a great start to their day!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    Hey all!

My weekend didn't go exactly as planned. Slightly went over my calories... it couldve been worse, but I shouldve made better choices. I did get all of my workout time in last week & although I am leaving for a mini-vacation on Thursday night, I plan on getting on all of my workout minutes in this week too! Hoping to see a good loss by Thursday (won't be able to weigh-in Friday).

Let's make this a GREAT week!!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    Honestly, if I don't lose the 40 pounds, it's okay, as long as I lose more than 20 I will be happy. Looks like I will not be off that medicine for a while, so I am not going to put too much pressure on myself. I will just keep walking, keep working out, and keep eating around 1500 calories and it will come off. I am scared of planning on 40 pounds and not losing 2 pounds every week and losing hope. So if I plan for less, but hope for more it will be better. I just need to stay positive and be happy with any weight loss. Well as long as it's 20 pounds. It would be amazing to lose 40 though...

I definitely agree with this. I am worried too that I will get discouraged if I don't consisitently lose. My personal goal is to get to at least a 30lb loss. 40 is my ultimate goal by then. Let's just keep fighting and see where we get! :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Snowflakes! Well we have a snow day today at work! We didn't know for sure if we were going to have one or not so I woke up and did 30 minutes of Zumba, just in case I was going to have to go. Now that I know I don't...its going to be a fun workout day. Going to finish the other 20 minutes of my Zumba, do the Tone and Sculpt Zumba DVD and 30 Day shred. The great thing is, I can space these out throughout the day. Looking forward to a good calorie burn day...right before my B•Day tomorrow.

My goal is to stick with my same eating regimen I do at work...3 meals and 2 snacks...also my goal for the week is to stay off the scale until Friday!

Hope everyone is having a great start to their day!

I am going to try to stay off the scale also......:-)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Well I had a cheat meal yesterday, but I did not go crazy. My goal this week is to stay under 2,000 calories M-F and exercise everyday M-F. Last week M-Su I exercised 313 min and burn 3,782 calories.

I hope you all enjoying the challenges as much as I am. Have a good week everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Ha1ley11
    Options
    Good Luck!! I know the feeling on the travel!!!!

The quote did post but this was to ltlhmom!
  • hlhouse
    hlhouse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well, after a great food week my first week I'm off to a rough start. I'm visiting my parents for the week so they are cooking and I'm eating what they've got...which included waffles and all the breakfast fixins and delivery pizza! Gah!
    I've also developed an awesome sore throat thanks to all the kids in the ER who coughed in my mouth last week. The perils of being a pediatrician :tongue:
    But, even with all that I did the first level of 30 day shred today...whoo boy is that a workout! I'm going to keep up with it this week hopefully to offset my diet :smile:

Off to have more tea...good luck all!
    ~H