Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what's one food/drink you don't think you could EVER give up

For me its my Tim Hortons steeped tea, 2 milk 2 sugar 150 cal. (or even red rose tea at home 65 cal).

Replies

• jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Peanut butter - anything. In cookies, on sandwiches, in candy. Give me that PB!!!!
  • whole wheat bread
    brown rice

I am diabetic but cannot give these two up---but 1 slice and 1/3 cup is enough now a days
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Coffee and chocolate!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Red Wine....'nuff said.
  • Peanut butter - anything. In cookies, on sandwiches, in candy. Give me that PB!!!!

I love peanut butter, I tend to eat it off of a spoon a lot :P
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Coffee with creamer!!
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    anything from starbucks. i swear i am single-handedly keeping the starbucks stocks strong.
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    chicken wings & natural peanut butter...eaten seperately of course :wink:

I tend to make room for those foods in my calorie allotment by planning ahead so that they don't effect my weight tremendously!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Red Wine....'nuff said.

*hi5* :drinker:
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Beer and coffee.

I did a "cleanse" week with my Mom where you just ate very healthy and gave up red meat and coffee for a week . . . never again will I give up coffee . . . even for a day!

I joke to people that I "save my calories for beer" . . . but truthfully I do sometimes. I have switched to light beer and will only have one or two about once per month . . . but will never completely give it up . . . ever!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,459 Member
    Coffee (which i drink black), my 1 coke zero or diet coke a day and chocolate
  • I'm with you! Peanut Butter...allllllll the way! I couldn't live without it!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Cheddar cheese. I don't care if it's 2% or whole milk cheese ( i hate the fat free kind) but I love cheese!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Peanut butter - anything. In cookies, on sandwiches, in candy. Give me that PB!!!!

I agree w/ her! that and chocolate (the combo is just amaaaaaaaaaaazing) I sure LOVE my Reeses!
  • I love Tim hortons as well, but I buy Tetly british blend tea bags, (1) mini moo and a splenda - OMG.......tastes almost the same, rich and creamy and only 10 calories from the mini moo.:bigsmile:
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Diet coke, red wine, cheese, and mac and cheese specifically (and I wonder why I'm overweight)
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Food: CHEESE. And avocado, but mostly cheese. I love extremely sharp cheddar, and fresh mozzerella best of all. Nope, could not give up cheese.

Drink: A really good chai tea...
  • mhowe86
    mhowe86 Posts: 37
    French fries..... Can't live without them. Once in a great while will have to do for the time being but i could never cut them out all together :)
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    dark chocolate!!! Natural peanut butter would be second on the list but as long as I has dark chocolate I could give up peanut butter!
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    BACON!