what's one food/drink you don't think you could EVER give up

Options

Replies

• HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    I'm glad I have been able to lose the weight and still enjoy my champagne: "You don't need to have a special occasion to have champagne, drinking champagne makes EVERY day a special occasion!"
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Pizza! I LOVE pizza!! It's just a once in while thing obviously. I know it's not the greatest food but there's no way, I could completely cut it out!! Oh....and peanut butter! :tongue:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    rice plain old white rice and Hi-C orange
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    STEAK!

you and my husband would get along SO well! he can eat steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday if he could!

Candy is probably the food I could never give up. As far as drinks, I do love my Diet Dr. Pepper!
  • bellanic
    Options
    Ranch dressing.
  • lynzyn
    lynzyn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    kraft dinner and pizza
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    OMG peanut butter? what is in it that is sooo crazy addictive? Not the rough stuff, the creamy gooey filling that is more dessert than sandwich-building material. I LOVE it. And I can't stop eating it when it's in the house, hence its banishment. I even tried to get the individual servings and just eat those. nope, not enough. So they are gone now. In the words of Ace Ventura (yes, I know he was quoting some other movie, I just don't know which one): "This house is clean."

And I also love pasta WITH bread and butter. But luckily there's a higher fiber, lower-calorie version of this available.

Funny though, I never seem to feel a NEED for a pure protein like steak or fish. Like, I have to remind myself to eat enough protein. Why is that? You'd think a protein deficient diet would make me crave it, but I'm just like, whatever, shoot gotta make room for protein.
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    I'm seeing people like pizza (starchy) and peanut butter...I think there might be a link there. must be that corn stuff that's been recently blamed for diabetes.
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't ever give up anything that I love! Unless mandated by a doctor I will always find a spot for cake, chocolate, marzipan, coffee, good pizza, shellfish, a fancy dessert with dinner and CHAMPAGNE!

I whole heartedly agree! I won't give anything up completely but I've certainly learned portion control and to only have treats every now and then.
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    chocolate
  • pyxis444
    pyxis444 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's a tie between pizza and homemade macaroni and cheese.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Coffee and chocolate!
    This.
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    whats mini moo and where can I get it?:smile:
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    diet mt. dew.... oooohhhh its bad but oh sooo goood!
  • ptpatty
    ptpatty Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, dark chocolate.
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    peanut butter, chocolate and bacon lol
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter - anything. In cookies, on sandwiches, in candy. Give me that PB!!!!

100% AGREE. I will NEVER give up peanut butter. NEVER!!!! :noway:
  • hellokatee
    Options
    I'm seeing people like pizza (starchy) and peanut butter...I think there might be a link there. must be that corn stuff that's been recently blamed for diabetes.

Also, peanut butter is delicious. I make it a point to avoid products with added sugar. But peanut butter is a completely different ball game. :love:
  • lilscuder
    lilscuder Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Cheese, Mex. food, & Chardonnay. Oh & In-N-Out Burgers !
  • hellokatee
    Options
    Definitely COFFEE with half & half and splenda. Iced & hot......I'd look like this without it :grumble:

Man, I used to get a breve latte EVERY DAY six month ago. Now I get an americano with a little bit of half & half and sugar free vanilla syrup. Better than 600 calories/day spent on a drink that lasted 20 minutes max! :glasses: