what's one food/drink you don't think you could EVER give up

Options

Replies

• cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    COFFEE!!! It is my one vice! I gave up coffee for one of my 4 pregnancies...it was worse than the child birth-lol! NEVER AGAIN!!! I am also a lover of the occasional alcoholic beverage...red wine and dark beer in particular. I know dark beer has more calories than a light beer, but it's hard to have just one light beer (esp. if you are drinking socially) and a dark beer is better to sip and savor-like dry red wine and extra dark chocolate...both to which I also LOVE:love:
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    Cheese, steak, and sour cream. I looooooove sour cream! lol

OOOH...Sour cream here too! I have cut waaaaaay back on it, but some things just need that Tbs or so:tongue: .
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    Peanut butter !!
  • lucky1472
    Options
    Bread. It is so delicious.

1860112.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter !!

But peanut butter is GOOD for you!!
  • jdigjudy
    Options
    Chocolate milk!
  • jdigjudy
    Options
    oh my gosh you guys have me crazy-headed for steak now, too!!!
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    Peanut butter !!

But peanut butter is GOOD for you!!

Not if you eat it by the tons!!
  • darla48
    darla48 Posts: 25
    Options
    Diet Pepsi or Pepsi max...haven't had a pop in over 3 months!!!!! I quit drinking it cold turkey (went from 2-3 20oz a day to nothing)
  • BetIAm
    BetIAm Posts: 2
    Options
    potatoes, fried, mashed, baked, chips, wedges.......:tongue:
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
    Sushi! We are on a first name basis with the Japanese steak house down the street from me we order there all the time. Or used to before I've cut it out of my diet even though I cheated today
  • purple_power61
    purple_power61 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    thats a toughie but I think cheese and crackers.... if you eat them together thats 1 food :-)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    coffee, liquor, rockstar energy drinks, cheese.
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    coffee and chocolate......i will never give up anything though!!!!! moderation!!!!! moderation is a beautiful thing. moderation makes good chocolate taste DAMN good!!!!!!!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Coffee with cream is a non-negotiable! Cheese, pizza, sour cream and "peanut butter spoon" are tops on my listl!
  • Trafty024
    Trafty024 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A year ago I would have said peanut butter, but then we found out my daughter has a peanut allergy....so no more PB for me. I'm actually happy now not to have the temptation in the house.

So now I'll agree with coffee (thank goodness I like mine black) and bagels. At least I use Laughing Cow cheese on my bagels instead of cream cheese.
  • jpaul505
    jpaul505 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gotta be the peanut butter and diet Dr pepper. What is up though with everybody and peanut butter? I thought I was the only one.
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    reeses peanut butter cups

and....pulp free orange juice mmmm yum!
  • Bfrigid
    Options
    my morning protein shake !
  • sandeeface518
    sandeeface518 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    sweet tea!