"H20" Seriously Sexy Seven pounds of Valentines Day Week 2

Options
1235»

Replies

• pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorites: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?skuId=694002&productId=694002&WT.mc_id=Shopping_Feed_Products_Google_Free_Listing
    It is a little bluish, but a very nice color (and a GREAT price!).

This is also a great color: Calvin Klein Steel http://www.beautyjunkiesunite.com/WP/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/calvin-hand-text.jpg
    It doesn't seem to be available in stores any more, but I found it listed on eBay.

Then there's the new GORGEOUS new Katy Perry color Not Like The Movies http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3QwOQ9KkdW8/TSd4FL1jisI/AAAAAAAAJz4/JvkP4Nng0qg/s1600/notlikethemovies3.jpg
    This color will be released this month. I simply can't wait to get my mits on it!
    I went to CVS this morning to get the Sally Hansen color and no dice. :( I love that color. I actually love all the colors you posted! And in that CK Steel pic, I have GOT to get my hands on Twilight and Phoenix too. Look what you've done! LOL Thanks for posting these!!

LOL you're welcome! I'm a total polishphile. I've got a ginormous collection and I follow three polish blogs daily. :blushing: the CK one I got a couple years ago at a Sephora, and it doesn't look like it is avail anymore there. But definitely check around the etailers out there. For the Sally Hansen color I recommend Walgreens. They seem to have a much better breadth of colors.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Mama April! You're going to have such a great year. I just feel it.
    Hey Pinky, I updated my loss in the spreadhseet, but the Total Weight column didn't update. I didn't want to mess with your formula, but wanted ot let you know. :) Thanks for making that, BTW, I always forget what my start weight was!

Bru pointed it out to me. I updated the formula. My plan was to update it at the end of every week/thread. But if we want a different system I can change when I update the formula, y'all just let me know. :) I've updated it for this week so your current loss should be reflected.
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Ouch! TOM was nice enough to give me a lovely gain for this week....no wonder I wanted chocolate so much, as well as a nap! Hope it is a quick visit, definitely not a welcomed friend...haha.

Have a wonderful week everyone!
    Linda
  • aprildauer
    Options
    I missed my weigh in this morning since Im on call. I will weigh in tomorrow. Im kinda scared to weigh since the hubby came home for only a weekend and we went out to dinner and had things that shouldnt of been ate and didnt workout. He is now gone again for 2 weeks :(. Ill get back on track now.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Zero pound loss this week but that's okay! I know that losses can be tricky in the beginning. I'm not worried and still motivated. :)

pink and shiny, I picked up four new polishes today (Ulta's having a sale on China Glaze - $4.99 each). I'm about to paint my nails this AWESOME dark blue color (Going My Way?) before I go to lunch with friends.
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Sorry week 3 isnt up.. not feeling the greatest again.. its been one of those roller coster colds.. :( I hate it.. Im hoping this goes away.. Im having a hard time coming up with week 3.. : (
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and Im at 193.1. Thats a loss of 2.2 lbs since last monday. Im so glad I didnt screw myself up not working out this weekend and not making the best food choices since hubby was home. Im back on track now since he is gone for another 2 weeks.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I had to weigh in for my EASA2 last night and that read 2 pounds down. Don't know how accurate that really is but I'll take it anyhow! LOL
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Sorry week 3 isnt up.. not feeling the greatest again.. its been one of those roller coster colds.. :( I hate it.. Im hoping this goes away.. Im having a hard time coming up with week 3.. : (

April, I hope you don't mind, but I went ahead ad posted week 3, I messaged you, but I hope you still don't mind, not trying to step on toes.

Week 3 is up, please jump !
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/155809-h20-seriously-sexy-7lbs-of-valentine-s-day-week-3
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 169.9 whoo hoo