Biggest Loser Finale Challenge- 15 Pounds!!

Options

Replies

• komplexlysimple
    Options
    Can I join this challenge? My start weight is 176 and my challenge goal weight is 160. If it is too late I understand!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Can I join this challenge? My start weight is 176 and my challenge goal weight is 160. If it is too late I understand!

No, its not too late. Welcome!
  • komplexlysimple
    Options
    Thanks!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    It sounds like we're about the same. My current weight is 175 and I would like to be at 165 by the finale. Good luck.
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    Heya, I'm goin with yesterday's weight bc I'm retaining a lot of water today.. went over my calorie goal yesterday, but I stayed under my BMR, so I know I didn't gain an exta 2.4 in one day. ;) (And I figure this'll keep me en pointe for next week bc now I gotta lose my water weight and a little on top of that.)

Starting weight: 148
    This week: 135.4 (-1 this week / -12.6 overall)
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Marley, you're doing awesome. I feel the same way when the scale moves up too much. Like, that can't possibly be right! I am getting ready to eat my chicken salad and see which player is coming back to the BL ranch.

catch cha later!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Alright...here are the stats this week. I decided to resume my weigh ins. Welcome to our newest friend, komplexlysimple!! :flowerforyou:

WalkingGirl1985- SW: 188.4 This week- 184.6 Overall-( -3.8) (Goal- 173.0)
    Sarina87- SW: 172 This week- 167 Overall- (-5) (Goal- 152)
    KARAsene82- SW- 169 This week- 165.5 Overall- (-3.5) (Goal -145)
    MemphisMarty- SW- 148 This week- 135.4 Overall- (-12.6) (Goal- 130)
    sassietigger- SW: 183.5 (Goal- 168)
    akb2006- SW- 237
    Amberlin SW- 176 This week- 172 Overall (-4) (Goal- 168)
    gmen2thebowl- SW- 222 This week- 222 Overall- (-0) (Goal- 207)
    kizzy - sw: 177 (goal by finale - 162)
    TeamLeela- SW- 181.8 This week-175.2 Overall (-6.6) (Goal 165)
    nutrigaby- SW- 129 (Goal- 110) **welcome!!*
    Sonjavon- SW: 271
    komplexlysimple- SW: 176 (Goal 160)
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Sue, I'm going to weigh tomorrow, I'm expecting a good number!
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    Marley, you're doing awesome. I feel the same way when the scale moves up too much. Like, that can't possibly be right! I am getting ready to eat my chicken salad and see which player is coming back to the BL ranch.

catch cha later!
    Thanks for the encouragement! How did your weigh-in go?
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    135.8 (-12.2 overall)

This is up .4 from last Monday, but down from last Tuesday, where I weighed in at 138. I'm glad I was able to get most of that back down this week! Next week, I will be down below last week's weigh-in number. ;)

Have a healthy week, everyone! Peace!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I'm getting ready to go watch BL now. Then headed to bed early so I can get up to zumba in the morning!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    bump
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    bump
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    135.4 (-12.6 overall)

Creepin along... need to get back into my gym routine
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    135.4 (-12.6 overall)

Creepin along... need to get back into my gym routine

Marly you're doing really good. You are doing great by thinking about the big pic (your overall loss) instead of the half a pound or pound that comes off week to week.

Can you believe Courtney and Brett got sent him? I thought she would win it all. Now she has to fight, scratch and claw to win the at home price. She is the one that I can't wait to see more than any of the players sent home. She reminds me of Shay. I wonder if she is going to come back for the finale since she was still in that subway challenge.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    So my sw was 181.8 and now I'm at 172 (seems like I've been stuck there forever) So that's a loss of 9.8 (so I am proud of that).
    Ten pounds in 2 months may seem like nothing, especially compared to the BL standards. But I have been having a tough time and I am just happy that I never gave up. If I got down, I didn't stay down for long.

I originally set my finally goal at 169.8 so that's only 2.2 more pounds. When I get to 169.8, I am going to take a picture of my scale and post it here. That is not my ultimate goal, next of course would be to get out the 160s and then I will re-evaluate then and see if I want to go any lower or just maintain.
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement, Suzanne! You are doing amazing.. just a hair from the ten-pound mark! Woohoo! Your mom will be so excited to see how much healthier you've become.

I had thought Courtney would win too! But she was very gracious, and she'll do well at home. (And she may have a career as a Dairy Queen consultant in her future. ;) BTW I would love to see them carry frozen yogurt! I love that stuff. Frozen yogurt was my weakness for a long time. Now it's a treat.)

That sucked about Brett since he is trying to prove himself as a trainer. I had thought that they would have made him a floater, assisting all the other trainers. Harsh.

And I've no doubt that Shay will be back triumphant!
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    Idle rumor time!!!!

Do you think that Bob and Jillian are planning to retire from the show to do their own things? Do you think that's why they added Brett and Cara (and why the contestants visited Bob's house last season, etc.)?
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I think Jillian is leaving. I know she had another show "Losing it with Jillian" and I think she wants to focus on that. But I don't know about Bob. I think it is a good idea that they are introducing Brett and Cara so we can get used to them before the other trainers leave.

What's your thoughts on it?

PS: I remember in the past something like that happened to Kim (former red trainer many seasons ago). Her team had dwindled down and the last person got sent him. She left. And never came back! :(
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    Sounds like they might both be leaving (except for guest appearances) to market other fitness things.

136.2 (-11.8 overall)