Biggest Loser Finale Challenge- 15 Pounds!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• MemphisMarly
    MemphisMarly Posts: 215
    Options
    Last week: 138.2 (Too much Easter candy + I was out of town with my family)

This week: 135.0 (Going out of town with them again... I'll try to be good and make it a time for fitness)

Haven't caught the last two episodes yet (Sorry Leela! My sister has been visiting and staying at my house.). Isn't next week the big finale? I'm down 13 with 5 to go to reach my goal. :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    The latest stats! Boy have I not been here for a while? Well, I was doing so good until I finished my 30 day shred..then it went downhill. I was down to 182..had 10 pounds to go! I totally blew it! I gained like 10 pounds. But, i can start over, drink my water, watch my calories, and I'm sure I'll be back to where I was in NO Time! :happy:

WalkingGirl1985- SW: 188.4 This week- 192.2 Overall-(+4.2) (Goal- 173.0)
    Sarina87- SW: 172 This week- 167 Overall- (-5) (Goal- 152)
    KARAsene82- SW- 169 This week- 165.5 Overall- (-3.5) (Goal -145)
    MemphisMarty- SW- 148 This week- 135.0 Overall- (-13) (Goal- 130)
    sassietigger- SW: 183.5 (Goal- 168)
    akb2006- SW- 237
    Amberlin SW- 176 This week- 172 Overall (-4) (Goal- 168)
    gmen2thebowl- SW- 222 This week- 222 Overall- (-0) (Goal- 207)
    kizzy - sw: 177 (goal by finale - 162)
    TeamLeela- SW- 181.8 This week-172 Overall (-9.8) (Goal 165)
    nutrigaby- SW- 129 (Goal- 110) **welcome!!*
    Sonjavon- SW: 271
    komplexlysimple- SW: 176 (Goal 160)
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I can't believe that there are only 2 weeks left before the biggest loser is over. Sadly, I will be happy just to get back to the weight that I was at the start of the challenge. sad, but true. I had some rough days that turned into rough weeks. I'd like to think that I was back on the ball, but its hard to say how long I will stay there. Things are getting much better now and I am not letting food control me.
    Thanks Sue and Marley for hanging in there and seeing this to the end.
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    Oh goodness, I guess I had the date wrong all along. *shakes fist at outdated Wikipedia info* Good to know there are still two weeks left.

Leela - I think everyone has had a rough time recently, but it's nice to have a group to support each other as we're working to get healthier. Suzanne - I love your attitude!

Ended up eating too much rich food (cocktails..) while out of town. Not as drastic a difference as it could have been though.

Today's weigh-in: 136 (-12 overall)
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Marly, loving the new pic. I am finally almost back to my start weight of this challenge. Crazy! But maybe I might even lose a few. I've started this 17DD and it seems very doable. I don't have to change my existing diet that much and that's what I like most about it. I don't know if I could eat low carbs for the rest of my life and no carbs after 2 pm forever. But once I am finished with all the cycles, I am going to go back to eating my calories and not eating any of my exercise calories. So wish me luck!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    bump...come on guys, its only one more week left
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I guess I'm really just talking to myself at this point. bummer...

wanted to see if anyone had any predictions on who would win ? who should be the 3rd person to compete? who will win the at home prize?
    ahh...well....
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    My finale weight was 139.2.. just under halfway to my goal of losin 18 pounds. Thanks for all the encouragement - this challenge motivated me to keep moving forward! I'm at 137.4 this morning.

I'm glad Irene was picked. She deserved it - she was biggest loser all season! Jay had had enough chances already.

PS - Olivia and Hannah are so fun to watch bantering!