Options
1235»

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    No one cares about my carb pain but I ate all the donuts, candy, bread, and sugar yesterday and the pain is only at a 4/10 today. I'm actually pleasantly surprised.

If anyone gets the pain I'm talking about, shoot me a private message or a friend request. Not joint or muscle pain...that bruised feeling of the skin.

I get that sometimes, but have never linked it to foods....I should take note. For me it's usually *nearish* a joint, but is definitely a skin pain.

Oh okay. Yeah it's all over for me. It's the worst around flanks but I feel it in my thighs, stomach arms, back, neck, and...face. Carbs make my face hurt lol. Eh.

Your face? Wow. For me its arms, legs etc. Backs of my upper arms and backs of calves worst.

Calves? I never get it there. But wait...those places aren't really "near" joints, right? Keep in touch with me. Let me know if you find anything out about this or if you find your pain is directly related to a higher carb day.

There are only two different places where I have seen this "condition" come up...one being people on Lyle McDonald's forum who have been doing the PSMF and the other on anorexia forums.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    No one cares about my carb pain but I ate all the donuts, candy, bread, and sugar yesterday and the pain is only at a 4/10 today. I'm actually pleasantly surprised.

If anyone gets the pain I'm talking about, shoot me a private message or a friend request. Not joint or muscle pain...that bruised feeling of the skin.

I get that sometimes, but have never linked it to foods....I should take note. For me it's usually *nearish* a joint, but is definitely a skin pain.

Oh okay. Yeah it's all over for me. It's the worst around flanks but I feel it in my thighs, stomach arms, back, neck, and...face. Carbs make my face hurt lol. Eh.

Your face? Wow. For me its arms, legs etc. Backs of my upper arms and backs of calves worst.

Calves? I never get it there. But wait...those places aren't really "near" joints, right? Keep in touch with me. Let me know if you find anything out about this or if you find your pain is directly related to a higher carb day.

There are only two different places where I have seen this "condition" come up...one being people on Lyle McDonald's forum who have been doing the PSMF and the other on anorexia forums.

Near ISH. :smile:
    Interesting, and yes, I'm going to make notes.... I tend to be on the lower end of carbs, mostly vegetables, but not low carb per se, but I do have times when I'll eat pizza etc. I'll see if I notice anything.
  • arditarose
    Options

Interesting, and yes, I'm going to make notes.... I tend to be on the lower end of carbs, mostly vegetables, but not low carb per se, but I do have times when I'll eat pizza etc. I'll see if I notice anything.

Thanks!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

Thanks!
    Oh, one more for me: heels.

• arditarose
    Options

Thanks!

Now THAT is odd. Though I do get swelling in my feet from high carbs, it's just not that skin pain like I described above.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

Thanks!

Now THAT is odd. Though I do get swelling in my feet from high carbs, it's just not that skin pain like I described above.
    Yeah, it's an odd one, but yeah, it's a skin pain.
  • fatfudgery
    fatfudgery Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    No one cares about my carb pain but...

Awww, I care about your carb pain, hun! <3