*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #3

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Weigh-In #3 is here! Where are we at today? I know everyone is doing a great job and working hard! Keep in mind if you see a gain this week and have been exercising and eating right think of the following: water retention, TOM, stress, muscle gain and inches lost vs. pounds can all be factors.

If you are seeing a loss. GREAT! I can't say enough how proud I am of all the participants, how much of an inspiration you all are, and how grateful I am that you all decided to take this challenge on with me!

Link to log weight is below:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?authkey=CKDt1aAO&hl=en&formkey=dG51bjFDSE1xNEoyRVFoMTc4Vkh0a1E6MQ#gid=0

Replies

• ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    Can't wait until morning to see the effects of this week!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I can't wait either...:smile:
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Let's lose some more....!!!:tongue::happy: :smile: Can't wait either... but expecting a gain...:frown:

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • Teran0612
    Teran0612 Posts: 263
    Options
    Nevermind... Saw where the group is closed

Good luck to all of you!!!! :-)
  • rshellb
    rshellb Posts: 24
    Options
    Hoping to lose this week. I will have to wait until I go home and go to sleep and wake up again. I need to figure out when I should weigh and all of that good stuff. I also need a digital scale so I can do the point lbs too. I will get there. $$ is not on my side this month :embarassed: . But I am working on my parties to increase the $$. Good luck everyone! I will post mine later!!!
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    SW for S2S - 261
    CW for S2S - 255

loss this week = 1 pound
    total loss for challenge = 6 pounds

I definitely need to get a digital scale that works to the tenth of the pound to be more accurate - it is driving me crazy - have a great weekend everyone and GO PACKERS!!! :bigsmile:
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    193 as of this morning :smile: Down 3.5 lbs. from last week...I wanted to lose 6.5 this week but I hope to reach 190 by our next weigh in!

We can do this ladies!!!! As long as we keep up the great work and support eachother we can all meet our goals. Lets make 2011 the year we do it!!!
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good morning snowflakers!! I am 160.6 this morning. A bit let down as I lost 5.2 the first week, but its a losss, right? Could someone pleae put my weight on the graph, I am unable to get to it. Thanks!I I entered the number wrong, I weigh 169.6 today.
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    222 from 226
    Loss of 4lbs! Wahooo!
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My official weight is 169.6. Could someone please add my weight to the spreadsheet? Thank you!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Krytle,:flowerforyou:

The Link to the SPREADSHEET to weigh in 3# Is Not going through ???
    Until corrected my weigh in is 184 POUNDS (Total loss this week) 2.6 pound
  • Jamaica113
    Jamaica113 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Not a big change but every little bit helps.....from 173 to 171.4
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    186.2 to 185.0...
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3 solid lbs this week from 204.2 to 201.2! SO close to my 2/1/11 goal of 199. I should meet that with flying colors! I'm so glad that my hard work paid off this week. Now I'm off to the gym to get my butt into the 190s!!!

Great work this week everyone! Just think where we'll be in June! :smile:

WOW! I can't believe I've lost 25 lbs! It's crazy to see that.
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    My official weight is 169.6. Could someone please add my weight to the spreadsheet? Thank you!

I got it in there for you! :smile: Good job!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    235.6 ... 234.6 yay! not bad with TOM.
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    165lbs this morning... boo, a gain. I was in training all week where they provided breakfast and lunch. I need to figure out a way to control myself in these situations.
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! I hope everybody had a fabulous week! As you all know the last two weeks have been very bad for me due to a head/ear injury. I had to have staples put in my head! The good news is.....the staples were removed on Tues. and TOM left by Wednesday. So, I was finally able to get back to ME!!!! Last week I remained the same weight I think it may have been due to TOM. A couple of days after that I weighed myself and I had lost 1.4 pouds bringing my weight down to 170.8. I did join a local gym this week and started doing ZUMBA. I was only able to do it twice this week but, absolutely loved it!!!! Make it a GREAT DAY!!! Thank you all for your love and support these past 2 weeks. They were really hard but, I made it through! :flowerforyou:

Loss for this week = 3.2
    Total loss for challenge = 4.6
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 218.8

Today: 220.8

Wrote on the discussion post that my sodium intake was insane this week and didn't notice, I believe TOM is rearing it's ugly head, and I'm a little irregular (OVERSHARE) So hoping to see a big loss next week.

Congrats to all of you that have seen a loss this week! AWESOME! Keep up the great work!