*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #3

Options

Replies

• forgiven4life
    Options
    Well yesterday I was down some and now I am the same today as last week. So that puts my weight at 192.2 again. I knew I shouldn't have exercise last night right before weigh in day. Especially since I haven't exercise in a little while. My body always retains fluid when I workout and I did have a little teriyaki sauce for dinner. Oh well. I WILL have a better week this week.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! I hope everybody had a fabulous week! As you all know the last two weeks have been very bad for me due to a head/ear injury. I had to have staples put in my head! The good news is.....the staples were removed on Tues. and TOM left by Wednesday. So, I was finally able to get back to ME!!!! Last week I remained the same weight I think it may have been due to TOM. A couple of days after that I weighed myself and I had lost 1.4 pouds bringing my weight down to 170.8. I did join a local gym this week and started doing ZUMBA. I was only able to do it twice this week but, absolutely loved it!!!! Make it a GREAT DAY!!! Thank you all for your love and support these past 2 weeks. They were really hard but, I made it through! :flowerforyou:

Loss for this week = 3.2
    Total loss for challenge = 4.6

Great way to come back strong!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    had a hard week, but yesterday was a good day. I wrote about it in the week 3 discussion post

Anyway I gained 4 pounds. :( at an all time high weight which is discouraging.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I'm down 3 solid lbs this week from 204.2 to 201.2! SO close to my 2/1/11 goal of 199. I should meet that with flying colors! I'm so glad that my hard work paid off this week. Now I'm off to the gym to get my butt into the 190s!!!

Great work this week everyone! Just think where we'll be in June! :smile:

WOW! I can't believe I've lost 25 lbs! It's crazy to see that.

Awesome loss!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    165lbs this morning... boo, a gain. I was in training all week where they provided breakfast and lunch. I need to figure out a way to control myself in these situations.

No worries girl! We are coming back strong next week!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    193 as of this morning :smile: Down 3.5 lbs. from last week...I wanted to lose 6.5 this week but I hope to reach 190 by our next weigh in!

We can do this ladies!!!! As long as we keep up the great work and support eachother we can all meet our goals. Lets make 2011 the year we do it!!!

Awesome job girl!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Sorry.....this week I went from 170.8 to 167.6. GOODBYE 170'S!!!!! Hello 160's!!!! FINALLY!!!! :love:
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    I had a very off week and didn't do anything that I have been doing so I'm a little leary on my weight loss of 4 lbs. I went from 264 to 260. I'll take it and see what happens this week. I just don't trust 2 big 4 lb weight losses back to back after being at this since July but hey.....weirder things have happened, right?

Great motivation from my S2S family and hope y'all (who are my friends feel the same) I'm here for anyone who needs, wants any additional encouragement

p.s. I didn't see my name on the spreadsheet this week.
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who saw a loss this week!!! :smile: As I've been peeking at the scale all week, I'm not surprised to see a gain of 1.5 pounds. :cry: Everything was on target--good food choices, under my calorie goal, awesome workouts at the gym, workout variety at home (including Zumba and 30 Day Shred).... It has to be water. TOM is ending and my muscles are very sore from starting 30 DS on Monday. I'm trying to stay positive and focus on NSV. My pants are little looser, and I see a difference when I look in the mirror. I'm feeling stronger, too! :smile:

Hoping for a good loss next week and trying not to focus on the scale this week. Good luck to everyone! Let's keep up the positive changes we're making!!!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    222 from 226
    Loss of 4lbs! Wahooo!

Wonderful job!
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Previous week- 176.8
    This week- 175.8
    Exactly a pound lost! I will take it. I want more-because I feel i have been working for it-but that is ok. I will take that over a gain, which is what I had last week! (Didn't lose enough to even make up for the gain I experienced last week! GRRRRR!)
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Bump!! I forgot to weigh in the morning!! will do first thing tomorrow!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Yay! - 2 pounds! :happy:
    starting weight for challenge~ 169.5
    last week ~ 170.6
    Today~ 168.0
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    I'm up a bit from 343 to 343.4-UGGHHH! I thought I would see a loss because I worked out every day since last weigh in except for this Wednesday and I was under my calories all week, maybe it's in what I'm eating? I don't know, but I am gonna continue working very hard to make that scale move in the other direction next week! Good job everyone who lost this week, and good job to all those that stayed on track all week and didn't see a loss or even saw a gain, we'll get 'em next week, keep at it!
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    173 today so I lost a couple. I imagine it will slow down soon though since my body is probably shocked by not getting big mac's and donuts anymore.
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who saw a loss this week!!! :smile: As I've been peeking at the scale all week, I'm not surprised to see a gain of 1.5 pounds. :cry: Everything was on target--good food choices, under my calorie goal, awesome workouts at the gym, workout variety at home (including Zumba and 30 Day Shred).... It has to be water. TOM is ending and my muscles are very sore from starting 30 DS on Monday. I'm trying to stay positive and focus on NSV. My pants are little looser, and I see a difference when I look in the mirror. I'm feeling stronger, too! :smile:

Hoping for a good loss next week and trying not to focus on the scale this week. Good luck to everyone! Let's keep up the positive changes we're making!!!

Val, I bet you will see an awesome loss next week if you stay on track. You're doing great, though, and it will eventually show up on the scale!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    had a hard week, but yesterday was a good day. I wrote about it in the week 3 discussion post

Anyway I gained 4 pounds. :( at an all time high weight which is discouraging.

Keep on trucking! You can do it! We all have faith in you. Just let it go, and go from here. Be determined to have a better week this week!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I think last week I was 172.2.....cw 171.0 Any loss is great for me. When I lose the 40 pounds from this challange I will be at my goal weight...Yeah!!
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This week 152.6
    Start weight 155

I can do this !!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Last week 237.5
    This week 239

TOM is in full force so I am actually really happy with that number because I normally gain around 5 lbs so to me that means I have lost around 3- Yippee!! (This is what I will keep telling myself- fake till you make it!)