*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #3

Options

Replies

• MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    So psyched! I lost 3 pounds--down to 221! Almost to my Feb 1 goal...not really trying to lose more than a pound a week, but I will take what I can get. I am sure it will not always be this much. I am sticking to my calories and trying to exercise 3 or 4 times a week. I am also trying to get my 4 to 5 cups of water in, too.
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    I didn't gain and that is a good thing. I stayed the same this week. I was sick all week and didn't exercise. Then my time of the month graced me with her presence so I was really expecting a gain. I am just ready to hit it hard this week cause I want a big number.

My weight today was 247.5.
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    no change this week, i'm not surprised though

158!
  • honeybee709
    honeybee709 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lask week: 212.6
    This week: 210.0

Now that I wasn't sick all week, I could really get my butt moving! I did great all week. The only bad thing was I had to go out for a work dinner last night ...to an authentic Mexican restaurant. I bet you could imagine how hard it was not to eat all the chips in the bowl! haha I had a few and a great meal and I didn't feel stuffed after, and no margaritas! Today, I only wonder if my weigh-in would have been less if I hadn't eaten all that salty food last night!? Oh well, I'll take the progress anyway!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    SW: 211.8
    W2: 209.2
    W3: 206.4

Losses: 2.6, 2.8

Total Lost: 5.4
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Not quite down the 2 lbs I was going for (1.9), but will work harder and get more exercise in - really want to make my mini goal at the end of the month - 7 lbs to go!

What made it a little easier to swallow, was that I thought I was noticing a change in the way my clothing felt, and measurements proved correct! Lost everywhere (except my thigh and calf)! That makes up for the under 2lb loss :)
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    176 to 175 not much of a change :( but At least its not going up :bigsmile:
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So I am pretty discouraged again this week. After doing P90X every single day and being under my calories every day and upping my water intake I have only lost 1 pound. So I am finally back to my starting weight. I am so close to just going to McDonalds and totally screwing my calorie count today!! :(

SW: 161
    Last week: 162
    CW: 161
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    So I am pretty discouraged again this week. After doing P90X every single day and being under my calories every day and upping my water intake I have only lost 1 pound. So I am finally back to my starting weight. I am so close to just going to McDonalds and totally screwing my calorie count today!! :(

Don't give up and give in!! There are lots of factors that can keep you from losing as much as you'd hoped for as hard as you worked! Fact is, you still LOST!! And if you keep on track, don't be too surprised if you find you drop more than you expect another week. Stick with it, even when it's hard - you can do it!!
  • forgiven4life
    Options

Don't do it!! Just think how bad that stuff is for your body. You can't give up now! You are doing great. Are you sure you are eating enough calories for the P90X workout? I've heard that is a really intense workout. And your muscles are probably retaining a little water due to repairing. Keep chuggin water! It will drop off. :flowerforyou:
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Lost 2lbs this week!
    i worked hard but not has hard as last week!
    Ill have to kick it into gear starting today!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options

You can do this, but McDonald's isn't going to help you do that...you already know that. Don't get discouraged. You'll see results!! Just keep going!
  • FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose
    Options
    359.2 this morning.. thats a 6.2 weight loss from last week. AND I reached my first mini goal of losing 50 lbs so hubby is taking me out on a date this weekend! WOO HOO!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Just weighed in on the form. 332 same as last week. I'll have to up the exercise and stick to it :)

Good luck to everyone!
  • glittersoul
    Options

You're probably gaining muscle. Give your body some time to catch up and don't forget to take measurements! :)
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support. I am going to keep going and I have already logged my workout for today after work to make sure I don't skip it. I will keep at it and I hope the scale keeps moving down. :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options

Noooo......don't do it! I bet you'll see a big drop soon! You are building muscle....a wonderful fat burner!!!
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    I lost 2 more lbs. (6.4 total since the challenge began)!
  • merryxmas15
    merryxmas15 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everybody!!! And happy Friday! My weigh in for today is 233 so thats a 3.5 pounds loss for me this week. I'm very excited about that! Congrats to everyone that has a loss and congrats to everyone that may not have had a loss but worked on getting healthy and happy!

P.S. WooHoo met my first mini goal!!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    A 1lb loss for me this week, now at 219lbs.