*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #3

Options

Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    So I am pretty discouraged again this week. After doing P90X every single day and being under my calories every day and upping my water intake I have only lost 1 pound. So I am finally back to my starting weight. I am so close to just going to McDonalds and totally screwing my calorie count today!! :(

SW: 161
    Last week: 162
    CW: 161

You're probably gaining muscle. Give your body some time to catch up and don't forget to take measurements! :)

It's more likely water retention from such vigorous workouts. And I can empathize that it sucks not seeing a huge drop in the first week for the OP. However, you don't build muscle in a week. Or to put it in a different way, body builders spend months building a few pounds of lean muscle mass
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I was expecting a gain since TOM is just around the corner and did not exercise that much since I am sick since last Wednesday... but I have a small lost of 0.9 lbs... Oh well better than a gain!

SW 313.5 lbs
    01/07 310.4 lbs
    01/14 309.5 lbs (0.5 lbs away from my weight in January 2007)

Congrats everyone on your achievement so far!

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    last week 180
    this week 178.6 ya!!!
  • klwa
    klwa Posts: 61
    Options
    154.7 this morning - Down .9 from last week. Yay! I had actually hoped for more, but had sushi last night and they didn't have any low-sodium soy sauce, so I used the regular. MFP said I was still within my sodium allowance for the day, but I guess it was more than my body is used to. AND I was still chugging water late last night! So all in all, I'll take it.

I'm taking a mini-vacation this week, so will have to work EXTRA hard to eat well and get in my cardio!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi Snowflakes!
    Got on the scale and was very happy with the number I saw: 221! Down 2.6 lbs. I was surprised as my goal is a pound a week. Not complaining but know that every week will not be a loss.
    Let's keep going, I know we can do this. Together we are strong.
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Frustrated and discouraged this week. I am up a pound. Official weight 199.6. I am down 2 since I started this journey. Grrrrrr!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    174 this morning, 2 lbs in 2 weeks, I'll take it ;) Been working out like crazy and keeping my carbs low. 9 lbs to my goal!! I may go for another 10 after that though to give myself a nice window so I don't have to be super careful all the time, we'll see. I get my BMI and body fat measured the 24th.
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    Today 176.4, only 0.6 down from last week. I was 175.6 Monday or Tuesday, so I'd really hoped for at least a 2 pound loss this week, but it was not to be. I think the IBS is part of the problem, on the retaining side of that ride. Hopefully that works itself out and next week will be a 2-3 pound loss.
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losses, everyone!!

I have a swollen left foot, so I'm just amazed that I lost anything this week...

Current weight is 335.2... only a loss of 0.4 pounds, but I'm blaming it on the hurt and swollen foot as I exercised and was within my calories. Hopefully next week the foot cooperates.
  • lorabethdavidson
    lorabethdavidson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I see some good numbers on here! As for me I am in at 247 so just 1 lb down this week. But a pound is a pound. Hopefully next week it will be a few! Good luck to you girls!!
  • akaDuchess
    akaDuchess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    359.2 this morning.. thats a 6.2 weight loss from last week. AND I reached my first mini goal of losing 50 lbs so hubby is taking me out on a date this weekend! WOO HOO!

Woohoo is right! Keep it up and enjoy your date this weekend!
  • akaDuchess
    Options
    SW: 206
    Jan 7: 203
    CW: 203.4

Hmm...I think I'm on the right track ...my eating is on track and I'm upping the exercise; just didn't lose weight! I will be counting on a loss for next week. Planning to up the water. Does it matter if I drink Vitamin water (my preference) versus plain water? Does it have any negative effect?
  • akaDuchess
    Options
    Off to the gym!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    The scale has been at 87.3 kg for three days now, and that's smack-bang between 192 and 193 lbs, so I put forward:

192.5 lbs

today. That's "only" 1.5 lbs down from last week's 194, and a much smaller loss than the week before, but in reality, the 194 was a really steep day-to-day drop, so this week it's simply evening out. I don't exercise/eat in a way that would warrant higher than 2 lbs a week on the average, so 5.5 in 2 weeks is awesome enough for me!
  • MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    Hi Snowflakes!
    Got on the scale and was very happy with the number I saw: 221! Down 2.6 lbs. I was surprised as my goal is a pound a week. Not complaining but know that every week will not be a loss.
    Let's keep going, I know we can do this. Together we are strong.
    Hey, we are at the same place. I was really only trying to lose a pound a week, as well. I am assuming that it may not stay that much for too long...I will take what I can get!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Ok so we have some people down, some up, and some maintain. No problem...hone in on the reason why you may have gained or not loss as much as expected...no problem! Just push towards a big number next week! You can do it! We can do it! I didn't get down on myself today because I said to myself...I have to keep it positive for all of you!

So we can do this!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I will weigh in tomorrow in the AM! Have a great night everyone!
  • prettykonvinced
    prettykonvinced Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, I have not been eating right, nor exercising this week. I have been extremly horrible. Luckily, I still lost two pounds. The cold weather has been my downfall. I do have Tae Bo, Cardio Dance DVD, and a WII Fit, but I get bored with that. Starting tomorrow, I am back on. I will lose at least 3 more pounds by Friday, if not 4 or 5.
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thank you and way to go to you, also...your doing an awesome job!!
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Last week I had a gain but this week I am down. :)

Last week's weight was 201.8 I am now 197 that is a 4.8 weightloss for the week. I could not figure out why I went up last Friday until I started my TOM. Crazy thing is I have never had normal periods until I started dieting. I have PCOS I cant get pregnant on my own. Have done years of fertility and none of it worked. This is 4 months that I have had a normal period. I dont know if its because I am watching what I am eating but maybe a miracle will happen :)

Everyone your doing a great job keep it up.