African Mango - Dr. Oz Recommended. Have You Tried it?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• merlind28
    merlind28 Posts: 7
    Options
    When I was on the African Mango diet, I was so surprised by how my appetite was suppressed. I’m a meat and potatoes guy and I love burgers and fries so I was really nervous about not being able to lose any weight. After 3 days of taking the pills, I noticed I had more energy and I didn’t crave bacon and hash browns in the morning (my wife is a great cook and she always make a huge breakfast- maybe that’s why I gained all of this weight) I was able to go through my day and not feel hungry all the time like I did before. I even started eating healthier, like grilled chicken and some salads and I was also able to cut sodas out. I took it for 2 months and lost 40 pounds. I am very happy with the results and I continue to take 1 capsule a day for the extra energy. This diet really made me realize that I needed to make changes in my life and I am much healthier now after I tried it. I followed this free diet guide http://www.healthdiscoveriesjournal.com/mango/ along with my regular dosage and it really worked wonders.
  • merlind28
    Options
    When I was on the African Mango diet, I was so surprised by how my appetite was suppressed. I’m a meat and potatoes guy and I love burgers and fries so I was really nervous about not being able to lose any weight. After 3 days of taking the pills, I noticed I had more energy and I didn’t crave bacon and hash browns in the morning (my wife is a great cook and she always make a huge breakfast- maybe that’s why I gained all of this weight) I was able to go through my day and not feel hungry all the time like I did before. I even started eating healthier, like grilled chicken and some salads and I was also able to cut sodas out. I took it for 2 months and lost 40 pounds. I am very happy with the results and I continue to take 1 capsule a day for the extra energy. This diet really made me realize that I needed to make changes in my life and I am much healthier now after I tried it. I followed this free diet guide http://www.healthdiscoveriesjournal.com/mango/ along with my regular dosage and it really worked wonders.
  • merlind28
    Options