My Boyfriends dog is number one, I am number two.

Options

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    People's responses never cease to amaze me. So quick to judge. If you don't like it then you need to let him know that it's bothering you so he can either change some things or say sinatra!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    hhmmmm...there's nothing interesting on page 1 of "Chit Chat, fun and Games" so I'll click on page 45 and see what was going on last January. :huh:

mo'kay! :laugh:

haha!
    :drinker:
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    hhmmmm...there's nothing interesting on page 1 of "Chit Chat, fun and Games" so I'll click on page 45 and see what was going on last January. :huh:

mo'kay! :laugh:
    LMAO...exactly what I thought when I saw this very old thread pop up out of nowhere!:noway:

ETA: Still crackin up on this one:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Becca_007
    Options
    LOL, this is quite an old threat. Dead thread should stay dead. =P I doubt the person is even on here to read this anymore.
    maybe the dog is rereading it..:wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    LOL, this is quite an old threat. Dead thread should stay dead. =P I doubt the person is even on here to read this anymore.

The dog is probably dead by now. :laugh:
  • Becca_007
    Options

The dog is probably dead by now. :laugh:
    Then again...we haven't heard from her in quite awhile either... :wink:

The man and the dog live happily ever after?:glasses: Until the body is discovered...:noway: :laugh:
  • rigbly
    rigbly Posts: 6
    Options
    omg I have the same exact issue except its my fiance with her dog. I wont even go into it...only that I googled "dogs ruin intimacy" and came back to myfitnesspal app that I have been using only to fin someone like me with the exact same issue. Wow. I dont "not" like dogs, I just put dogs second to humans that's all. The dog has to be in the room, on the bed, under the covers..it smells like a wet burrito (chihuahua) and I hate it. I hate sports too but Im thinking I might start liking football and maybe I'll practice with this stupid dog.

Anyway, good luck to you and someone out there is totally going through the exact same thing you are going through. I just need to wait for the dog to die thats all lol.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Yeah, showing the dog affection DURING the dirty is just......wrong imho. I think you need to have a serious talk with him for sure. It sounds more like an obsession then a healthy relationship between him and the dog.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Man... this thread reminds me of Antique Road Show.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    try letting him do ya doggystyle? lol ok, seriously that does suck, maybe he is getting a little bored with things? Joe Rogan did a standup bit about dogs and girlfriends you should listen to. dogs are mans best friends too, remember that. You obviously can't say "it's the dog or me" cuz you'll be on the street. YOU CAN SAY "since you got this dog I feel like I've become second in this relationship, what do I have to do to get back to being number 1" and see how that goes. or you can poison the dog and end up being a crazy lady. I think you should go with my first suggestion....not the doggystyle suggestion, although that is GREAT.

I don't think she should have to do anything to get back to being number 1!! He should be doing the work and get his priorities straight...But this is coming from the crazy lady who would probably poison the dog...
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I didn't realize this post was so old!! Why am I commenting?!?
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I adore pets, especially dogs, but that is going too far. It's a dog, for crying out loud. He can survive on his own in the next room for a little while.

If I were you, I'd avoid a long conversation. He's in love with the dog, so that's not going to help. He'll just think you're trying to force him to choose between the two of you, and he'll get all defensive. So just put it in terms a man can understand: No sex while the dog is in the room. (And then stick to your guns.) Unless he's a total moron, he'll get it.
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I adore pets, especially dogs, but that is going too far. It's a dog, for crying out loud. He can survive on his own in the next room for a little while.

If I were you, I'd avoid a long conversation. He's in love with the dog, so that's not going to help. He'll just think you're trying to force him to choose between the two of you, and he'll get all defensive. So just put it in terms a man can understand: No sex while the dog is in the room. (And then stick to your guns.) Unless he's a total moron, he'll get it.

i agree with this. my husband and i both LOVE LOVE LOVE our baby fuzz and we let him sleep inbetween us in bed BUT he is NOT allowed in the room while gettin our groove on...one reason being he thinks im being hurt and with him being bigger than us would probably rip my hubbys nuts off and 2) its just plain old awkward. the pup will be fine waiting outside the door. our boy cries and knocks on the door but oh well.
  • Becca_007
    Options
    LOL, this is quite an old threat. Dead thread should stay dead. =P
    :drinker: :laugh:
  • Becca_007
    Options
    Dunno... :wink:
  • Becca_007
    Options
    Man... this thread reminds me of Antique Road Show.
    LMAO no joke! I'll do my part here:smokin:
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Ths dog having to be in the room when you have sex, and having to sleep between you at night? Those things are weird and would not be okay with me.

The rest seems normal to me though, since many people think of their dogs as their children.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options

LOL, I just did the exact same thing. I wonder if they are still together...?
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Dunno... :wink:

"You remind me of a girl that I once knew, see her face whenever I, I look at you"

Ok, enough of the cheesy Usher lyrics. If you are who I am thinking of I want to say thank you for making me feel welcome on this site when I was relatively new here. I never did say that to you and I think and that is a poor show.

If it's not you, that's still a cool dancing Elmo thingy in you sig ;)

Take care.
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hit the eject button.