Looking for other P90 Support

Options

Replies

• mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Dee and Mike... fantastic progress!

Day 30 done! Had hubby take some photos that I have to upload. Looked on the camera and I can not see much difference yet. Going to upload and see if maybe I can there.

I guess I start on 3-4 Monday. Excited and scared at the same time. Going to have to preview it tonight or tomorrow.

On a positive note, I got all the way through the yoga part tonight without stopping. Still had to readjust myself but I feel better knowing I am not the only one who can not get my leg all the way forward.

Thanks everybody for all of your encouragement.
  • jennyrothb
    jennyrothb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! I am starting day 1 of P90 today. This is terrible, but I have actually owned this program for over a year and never once popped it in! Starting today, I am finally ready, I am doing the dang thing! Cant wait too see the results! You guys are all an inspiration!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jenny! I bought Power 90 and did the 6 Day Fat Burner and then stopped for whatever reason. Then I picked it back up about 6 months later and haven't looked back! You can do this :)
  • MikeK51
    MikeK51 Posts: 317
    Options
    Welcome Jenny! I bought Power 90 and did the 6 Day Fat Burner and then stopped for whatever reason. Then I picked it back up about 6 months later and haven't looked back! You can do this :)

Jenny...glad to see your ready to start P90. The folks on here are awesome and inspiring and will help you to be successful! Welcome!
  • MikeK51
    Options
    I hope I don't come across as bragging.....I don't mean to. But I'm really happy with my progress and am so appreciative of everyones support. I finally found my tape measure and did measurements this morning. Chest, arms, thighs are all about the same as I would expect. The ones that matter to me most I'm excited about:
    Waist: Day 1: 46.5, Day 30: 43, and Day 60: 40.5
    Weight: Day 1: 244, Day 30: 228, and Day 60: 222
    Body Fat: 19.8%

Please share your results too!
  • CCJ13
    CCJ13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I hope I don't come across as bragging.....I don't mean to. But I'm really happy with my progress and am so appreciative of everyones support. I finally found my tape measure and did measurements this morning. Chest, arms, thighs are all about the same as I would expect. The ones that matter to me most I'm excited about:

I don't think you come across as bragging. I love hearing everyone's results. You all keep me going!
  • CCJ13
    Options
    Oh, I was going to post my results so far. Today is day #28 for me but I missed a few days this week because I was sick. I am feeling much better & thinking about starting phase 3-4 tomorrow. I'm not posting pics of me in my bra & shorts but here are some with clothes on.

1st day of P90
    2-7-111stdayofP90.jpg

This was about a week ago.
    2-26-1143lblost.jpg

So, that didn't work. How do I get my pictures to show up?

Started P90 at 230lbs. I am now 224lbs.
    6lbs lost & 20.5 inches in 30 days. My biggest results have been 5.25 inches off my waist. I'm losing inches everywhere though. Even my neck is down 1.5 inches. I have gained .5 inches in both calves but I can actually see muscle in my legs now so I'm ok with that. lol
  • Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, just checking in to say keep up the great work!!!

Today was my rest day, and I got a full day of rest... Very relaxing, and I'm ready to hit it first thing tomorrow morning with Sculpt 1-2!

Have a good night everyone!

Mike
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

Congrats on your progress thus far..... my SW and CW are very close to yours. I know I feel much better and am sure you do too. I'm a month or so behind you in the program. It's getting easier and will soon have to think about busting out the 3-4 routines. Thanks for starting this thread and keep working hard...only 30 short days til you graduate!
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

Congrats on your progress thus far..... my SW and CW are very close to yours. I know I feel much better and am sure you do too. I'm a month or so behind you in the program. It's getting easier and will soon have to think about busting out the 3-4 routines. Thanks for starting this thread and keep working hard...only 30 short days til you graduate!
  • MikeK51
    Options
    CCJ...Your numbers sound fantastic! That's a lot of inches you've lost so far. To get your pics to show, the upper case IMG needs to be lower case img.

Impala...it is nice to see someone else close to my age and build. You have done fantastic. What day of P90 are you at? You've accomplished so much with 1-2, I can only imagine what you will do with 3-4.

Time for bed.....another exciting week at work to get ready for.
    Thanks again!
    Mike
  • fluffykitsune
    fluffykitsune Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i'm just going to say, those of you who do P90X everyday are my HEROES!
    i just did plyometrics. and those floor touch 180 squats and rockstar hops were killing meeee. and my abs are still aching from ab ripper X that i did yesterday.
    really, if you could do that just about everyday for 90 days you're amazing. :wink: i'm not looking to do the whole program but i'm definitely incorporating some of the videos into my workout..
  • CCJ13
    Options
    Ok. Hopefully this works.
    My first day of P90
    2-7-111stdayofP90.jpg

This pic was taken last week
    2-26-1143lblost.jpg
  • CCJ13
    Options
    Just got done doing my first day of phase 3-4. OMG! Decline push-ups about killed me. lol The rest wasn't too bad. I went light on the weights today but I'll definitely push harder on Wed.
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    It's so great to hear/see everyone's progress! You all have had some great results.
    Mike, it's not bragging at all. You have every reason to be proud. Keep up the good work.
    Just did Day 22 Sweat 1-2. Somehow my HRM turned off part way through and then I turned it on again when I thought I was turning it off, so basically I have no idea what my real calories burned for today were. And I am sure it was a good one too because I was really pushing myself. UGH! Oh well.
    I think it's funny how people randomly post about P90x on here. :laugh:
  • MikeK51
    Options
    Somehow my HRM turned off part way through and then I turned it on again when I thought I was turning it off, so basically I have no idea what my real calories burned for today were. And I am sure it was a good one too because I was really pushing myself. UGH! Oh well.

I'd say you probably did around 1,000! :wink:
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! I am starting day 1 of P90 today. This is terrible, but I have actually owned this program for over a year and never once popped it in! Starting today, I am finally ready, I am doing the dang thing! Cant wait too see the results! You guys are all an inspiration!

Same here, don't feel bad :)
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Mike - totally do not see that as bragging. You have every right to be proud of yourself, as does everybody else working hard, pushing play day in and day out. We are all hoping for results like that.

So, tonight I start Day 31. I think I am going to try Sculpt 3-4. Yikes. I have not yet previewed it so I do not know what to expect. Any advice? I just went up to 8 lb weights with my last week on Sculpt 1-2. Should I start 3-4 with those same weights? Should I drop back? Am I going to be sore again like I was after my first day on Sculpt 1-2? I hate not knowing what to expect.
  • MizTashaNichole
    Options
    Hello Mike, I completed round 1 of P90x. I lost 27 ilbs and over 17 inches. Its a great program and it works! I love tony Horton, he is very inspirational. I started round 2 and got bored so I decided to shake things up a little and start Turbo Fire. I am excited. Glad u are loosing ur weight. Remember to Bring it and keep pushing play.
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I saw an infomercial for Turbo Fire this morning. It looked really fun. But I don't think my living room is big enough. Plus now that I have P90 and part of the Master Series, I dont' think I can afford to spend anymore on workout videos for a couple years.