Snowflakes to Sunshine* Discussion Week 4 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
12346»

Replies

• whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Sorry I've been kind of MIA the last couple of days; Med School tests will do that to you! :smile:

Glad to see everyone is working hard! Hope this week goes well for everyone!

I went to the gym today even though I REALLY didn't want to. Glad I did, because I ran a whole mile for the first time in my life!! I usually have to stop and walk! And I did it in 10:45! Now I can keep going and work toward running a whole 5K! Who knows, I might become a runner...I've always wanted to be one of those... :smile:
  • whittrusty
    Options
    Oh! And I forgot to mention that I tried on all my skinniest clothes; the ones I was wearing when I was 185 when I got married. And almost all of them FIT!!! I'm going to Mexico for Spring Break in 6 weeks and I can't wait to wear them!! It feels so good to have clothes to wear in warm weather. This would normally be a time when I would feel bad about myself, but thankfully, I started losing weight before I even knew I was going to go to Mexico! Yay me! :smile:
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Oh! And I forgot to mention that I tried on all my skinniest clothes; the ones I was wearing when I was 185 when I got married. And almost all of them FIT!!! I'm going to Mexico for Spring Break in 6 weeks and I can't wait to wear them!! It feels so good to have clothes to wear in warm weather. This would normally be a time when I would feel bad about myself, but thankfully, I started losing weight before I even knew I was going to go to Mexico! Yay me! :smile:

Great job! I know that has to feel awesome. I have clothes sitting in my closet from where I had lost weight before I got pregnant with my son. I can't wait to get back into them. I probaby still have another 15 lbs to lose before they will fit. But I will eventually will get back into them and then even smaller ones!
  • whittrusty
    Options

Great job! I know that has to feel awesome. I have clothes sitting in my closet from where I had lost weight before I got pregnant with my son. I can't wait to get back into them. I probaby still have another 15 lbs to lose before they will fit. But I will eventually will get back into them and then even smaller ones!

I know! I'm so glad I can fit into my old clothes and now I can't wait until they don't fit anymore because they're too big! I only got part of the way the last time I lost weight. This time I'm going all the way, no matter what! :smile:
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon snowflakes....

Funny that the topic of clothes is on the thread because I was looking at my favorite "used to fit" pieces this morning and that motivated me away from macys.com and gap.com sales that are running online right now. I've got a wardrobe waiting for me. Thanks for the reminder of motivation.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Going to do some "career wear" shopping today....need an outfit for an interview tomorrow. We will see what size I truly am now. Should be interesting....but I am feeling good about weighing in tomorrow. I haven't been over doing it....and really trying to up my protein, lower my fat and sodium. So hoping to see a good number tomorrow on the scale...haven't been overdoing it with the workouts...so I am crossing my fingers....Hope everyone is having a great day.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Going to do some "career wear" shopping today....need an outfit for an interview tomorrow. We will see what size I truly am now. Should be interesting....but I am feeling good about weighing in tomorrow. I haven't been over doing it....and really trying to up my protein, lower my fat and sodium. So hoping to see a good number tomorrow on the scale...haven't been overdoing it with the workouts...so I am crossing my fingers....Hope everyone is having a great day.

So what size were you? I can't wait to see how well everyone does tomorrow!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options

Woohoo! That is awesome!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    whittrusty... I've got some friends in med school, too. All the best with your tests! And CONGRATS on your mile!! :bigsmile: That's awesome!! I love running. As soon as it gets nice out again, I'm hitting the pavement! Hope you get the 5K! That's one of my goals too. Wow, and congrats on the skinny clothes too! That's amazing! 2011 really IS your year!

Krys... Good luck with the interview!! You'll rock it!!

I've got a pair of size 16 pants hanging on my wall of a reminder that I really need to get into those, because my size 18's are all really really worn, and I can't wear them for much longer. :laugh: