Sexy Sixers New Day Challenge--Week 6!

Options

Replies

• Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    FAIL! i weighed in today and i am STILL the same weight. That pesky pound!?!? I couldn't get it off!! i've been busting a gut allll week whats wrong!?

I'm giving myself till Monday and if i manage to squidge it off over the weekend.... in my head i have successfully achieved goal one! SO FRUSTRATING!! I now have NO IDEA what to set the next challenge as becase I'm still way fat and can't even lose 1lb!!

Clare (Finnhead).......................SW 166.8 lbs/ GW 161.0 lbs/ CW 162.0 / PROGRESS -4.8lbs
    Amez(Amyls8711).....................SW 280 lbs/ GW 275 lbs/ CW 275 lbs/ PROGRESS -5 lbs
    Cathy(chipper)...........................SW 250.0 lbs/ GW 245.0 lbs/ CW 249.4 lbs/ PROGRESS -.6lbs
    Sandy (Izzypup)..........................SW 187lbs/ GW 184lbs/ CW 191 lbs/ PROGRESS +0.0 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)......................SW 169.5 lbs/ GW 165.0 lbs/ CW 163.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -6.0 lbs
    Lauren (ren315)........................SW 203.0 lbs/ GW 199.0 lbs/ CW 207.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +1.0lbs
    Kel (redneckwoman)................SW 155.8 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 150.8 lbs / PROGRESS -5.0 lbs
    Beky (bekylouisex3)..................SW 133.5 lbs/ GW 128 lbs/ CW 130.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -3.0 lbs
    Julia (jmiller0906)....................SW 134.2 lbs / GW 130.0 lbs / CW 134.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.2 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .......SW 131.2 lbs/ GW 127.0 lbs/ CW 127.0 lbs/PROGRESS -4.2 lbs
    AmyS(Amy_36)..........................SW 209 lbs/ GW 199.0 lbs/ CW 208 lbs/ PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps)...........SW 177.4lbs/ GW 172 lbs/ CW 175.6lbs/ PROGRESS - 2.2lbs
    Katy (katyk08).............................SW 195.4 lbs/ GW 190.0 lbs/ CW 193.8lbs / PROGRESS -1.6lbs

Tiff (gonabfit) .............................SW 166.5 lbs/ GW 155.0 lbs/CW 162.6/ PROGRESS -3.9 lbs
    Susan (Suedre).........................SW 162.0 lbs/ GW 157.0 lbs/ CW 162.5 lbs/ PROGRESS +.5 lbs
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    FAIL! i weighed in today and i am STILL the same weight. That pesky pound!?!? I couldn't get it off!! i've been busting a gut allll week whats wrong!?

I'm giving myself till Monday and if i manage to squidge it off over the weekend.... in my head i have successfully achieved goal one! SO FRUSTRATING!! I now have NO IDEA what to set the next challenge as becase I'm still way fat and can't even lose 1lb!!

You did NOT fail. Rather you maintained and that is a huge success. Keep up the hard work. Sometimes our body gets too attached to those stubborn pounds. Keep going like you are, STRONG, and you will continue to succeed.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    As of today I only have 2 more ounces to go to meet my goal!!!!!:noway: I have been busting my butt all week and it is working.....I just hope that I can keep going like this.

Kel:heart:

That's wonderful! Congratulations!
  • datenshi
    Options
    Okay, so I have a stressful week ahead. My mother is getting next Friday in Florida. She and her fiancee came to visit. I like him, a lot. It's her that is the problem. I feel like I should warn him, but they are in their 60s and old enough to make their own decisions. Anyway, I have been EATING like crazy. Oh yeah, did I mention that I also have severe PMS and will be traveling on a plane while that lovely TOM is here. Hoping stress will bring it early. Anyway, why am I posting again? Oh yeah, to be held accountable. I am resolving for today to log EVERYTHING I put into my mouth. Something else I am doing for this week until the wedding is cutting out all wheat products. Seems a little extreme I know, but I have been severely overdoing it on cakes, cookies, croissants, breads,etc. I am an all or nothing personality and know that I can not have "just a little bite". So to help control what I put into my mouth, and hopefully up my vegetable/fruit intake (which has been horrible to non-existent lately), I am just cutting them out until the wedding.

You guys are awesome and so supportive and encouraging and I love reading your posts and seeing your successes and slip ups and how well you deal with stress. You are my lifeline to sanity more times than you know.

I am an all or nothing kind of person too when it comes to healthy eating so I can totally sympathize. Good luck and I hope the wedding goes smoothly so you aren't stressed!

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • datenshi
    Options

Don't be discouraged. Your body might be going through an adjustment period as it adjust to the changes you are making. It sounds like you are doing things right so just give your body a little time to figure that out too. And if you are exercising you might be losing size and not lbs because you are building muscle. Bottom line is if you are eating right and exercising, it WILL happen, the weight WILL come off there will just be times where your body needs to adjust.

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Quick check in this morning...busy day ahead...but it's Friday! WOO!

Plan for today:
    Food--
    B-Rice cripies, skim milk, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, breakfast bar
    L-Campbells select healthy request chicken with vegetables soup, light yogurt, 4 multigrain crackers
    S-Apple and almonds
    D-Leftover turkey spaghetti
    S-?? Maybe some Nilla wafers

Exercise--
    JM Yoga Meltdown!

Have a great day and a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday!!!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options

you have really until tuesday morning. you can do it.
    we don't "FAIL" we keep moving on.

later
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Clare...DH stands for dear husband, but in my case right now it should stand for depressed husband! Have you done 30day shred before? I have and I kind of felt like level 3 was easier...I guess maybe by the time you reach that level you are doing pretty good without huffing and puffing and getting a new set of exercises is actually exciting!! Keep up the good work, and you will get off that last pesky pound!!

Lauren
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All

Datenshi Thank you!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Clare There are no failures around here. So don't beat yourself up. You probably hit the same plateu that I have been on for quite some time. Muscle gain comes and leaves you thinking that you're not getting any where. If you take your measurements you might find that a big pat on the back is needed.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Lula Take a deep breath and blow is out slowly. You can deal with the stress I know you can. Look at you, you hit your goal:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: And you sure want to stay there.....I know that you can do it!!! Just remember our parents will always do what they want.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Cathy I am so proud of you!!! Keep up the good work. I know you will. Spring is on its way and I know you... You are always on the move.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Kristin Have a great weekend and see you on Monday too!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

To everyone else Happy Friday:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Kel:heart:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    WOW did I tank yesterday. Oh so badly. And then once I realized what I was doing...I just kept going. Thank goodness for new days. So today, need to NOT eat my emotions. The good news is, after being snowed in for two straight days with 3 kids and my mother, I finally got the gym yesterday, ran on the treadmill and hit a new personal goal of 7 miles in 60 minutes. So today, kickboxing and eating healthy. Oh yeah, didn't log anything at all yesterday, but already started to today. STAY FOCUSED!!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning,

yea, lula a gym visit. nothing like burning some stress.

i stepped on the scale and hushhh **whispers** it was down.

going to barnes and noble this morning to get a calorie king journal. my endocrinologist suggested the calorie book for me. the journal is only $4. it's pocket size. i don't always want the computer and she can see things better.

well off to get my whole wheat bagel nd watch my shows i taped.

later
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Way to go Cathy!!!!! Just what you needed!!! Keep up the great work....:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    evening.
    got me a new journal calorie keeper today. out by calorie king.
    ate lunch at kickin chicken listening to my tummy tonight, so the boys are on their own for dinner, cause i am not hungry.
    taking our dog to vet in the morning. he has been losing weight, the last few days his weight has dropped to where you can count his ribs and he all of a sudden is eating all day and drinking so much water. he may be diabetic like me. we where hoping to wait until tax money came back. but, these last few days have made the call for us. he's about 10 yrs old.

off to get a few things done around here.

later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    well, my poor doggie has diabetes just like me. except his sugars were so high, the vet said he was surprised he was still with us. it shouldn't be over 145 his was over 680. he will feel so much better once we get the diet changed and insulin started. poor guy. he just started showing signs about a month or so ago.
    well off to buy his meds now. so far the day has cost me. the bill was over $600, but, got a plan so it lowered it to $100. his food and meds are going to cost more than that.

later
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Cathy.... So sorry to hear about your doggie. I certainly know that you will take care of him.

Well I haven't got on the scale all weekend. Usually I check it everyday. I know some say to and some say don't. I like to know. Went to dinner at a seafood place last nite but I think I did okay. Well maybe not the drinks... Oh Well. I didn't shred this weekend but I am going to on Monday and I might get to on Tuesday and Wednesday... Possible snow days! On one of the channels the news said we are going to get 8 to 15 inches of snow on top a ton of ice.... Wild winter.. Take care all and chat later.
    Sandy
  • chipper15173
    Options
    izzy...yea he will be fine.

i didn't do well with my eating today. just didn't record or watch too well.

see you tomorrow
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Cathy - Sorry to hear about your pup. He has a good mommy to take care of him

Izzy - I know how you feel about the scale. I have put mine away and am hoping to kick my butt in gear between now and Wednesday (my weigh-in) as this weekend has been a disaster as far as eating. Yuck.

So today the gym this morning with running and step class. Then lots of fruits, vegetables, and salad with a little protein. Need to stay away from the junk. Who brought junk into my house anyway?
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good Monday Morning ladies!

Cathy...((HUGS)) SOO sorry to hear about your pup! I know how they become like kids and you will do anything in your power to keep them safe and healthy, so I know you will take very good care of him! Hope he gets back to normal quick!

Sandy...Yeah...I never know with the scale, but I've found that I do better when I don't check it all the time. I actually have been BAD this weekend and been checking every day and I become almost obsessed and totally frustrated with how much I fluxtuate. I'm making it a goal to NOT check more than once a week.

Lorna...Awe...I LOVE step classes!! I miss going so much!! Enjoy it!

Everyone else...HELLO!!

AFM: I had a pretty good weekend. Friday I didn't do much, just got in my Yoga workout. Saturday I did my No more trouble zones and bumped up my weights...my arms are STILL killing!! Yesterday I went out to my parents and did surprisingly well eating-wise. It's always a challenge when I'm there, but I counted everything and when I got home I did a 30 minute run on the treadmill! SO...I'm staying within calories this entire week!! YAY! I was checking the scale all weekend, which I am challenging myself NOT to do anymore, and it was saying that I was up a pound from last week! UGH!! I'm hoping it's down by weigh-in tomorrow morning!! But I do need to keep in mind that I will gain muscle too, so the scale will probably not go down every week. We shall just see what tomorrow brings.

Plan for today:
    Food--
    B-Honey kix, skim milk, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, breakfast bar
    L-FF cottage cheese, baby carrots, multigrain crackers, light yogurt
    S-Red grapes, almonds
    D-Chicken...probably on a salad
    S-Homemade rice crispy treats

Exercise--
    JM No More Trouble Zones

Have a great day!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Okay...here's the new thread for our ne challenge!! YAY!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/164823-sixers-love-your-body-challenge-week-1
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning,

went to the gym and did a nice workout. did some weights. burned some good calories. was able to do kettle bell today. i didn't wear my brace so wasn't too sure. it felt so good. as DH says i am "glowing" he always says i glow after a good workout. so now i always think of that. i don't like to go, but, once i get there and workout i love it. when i was leaving the guy called my by name and asked how my hand was doing. he showed me that he had written it on his book to call me today about it. i think he's the owner, but not sure. i will have to ask someday. if not he's the manager. it made me feel good he remember me. i have only seen him a few times. the other guy is there when i get there him and i talk all the time, he leave at 9, this guy comes in. getting back to my JM shred tomorrow. it really helped me tone up my middle. don't know about the push ups with the pressure on the wrist, we will see.

have to get a shower and dressed. meeting today with a broker.

later