Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• ElvenMother427
    Options
    Hello everyone! Today is my little boy's b-day...he is turning 4 :) We are having his party on Saturday....so that is 2 days of celebrating :) I will be trying not to overdo it and keep to my plan :):) Hope you are all having a wonderful week :)
  • Angie3G
    Angie3G Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good luck to us all!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to me!!! lol .This year of being 19 things are gonna change!! :D Weight loss and goal weight here i come!! :D

Happy birthdaaaaay!!!!

greenstars.gifloveshower.gif
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Helinah!! Hope you're having a lovely day!

Thanks for the chart again Rach! You're a rockstar doing it every week!

My goals this week are to stop relying on ready meals to feed me and to cook more. I was doing well on this before but I've been slipping recently. Also I want to amp up my training for the rest of this week and train at least x3 more.

Hope you're all having a great week!
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I haven't been tracking so I didn't really weigh-in, but I wanted to stay on this board. :)
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Happy birthday Helinah!! Hope you're having a lovely day!

Thanks for the chart again Rach! You're a rockstar doing it every week!

My goals this week are to stop relying on ready meals to feed me and to cook more. I was doing well on this before but I've been slipping recently. Also I want to amp up my training for the rest of this week and train at least x3 more.

Hope you're all having a great week!
    thank you and yes my day was great!! :D
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Happy birthday to me!!! lol .This year of being 19 things are gonna change!! :D Weight loss and goal weight here i come!! :D

Happy birthdaaaaay!!!!

greenstars.gifloveshower.gif
    Thanks Rach! :D
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time getting back on track. This has been a terrible, terrible week emotionally. I keep signing in on here though, even though I'm not doing a good job tracking anything.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Finally broke through 2.5 weeks of the same 1lb up and down! 187.6lbs!!
    Exactly 40lbs gone!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time getting back on track. This has been a terrible, terrible week emotionally. I keep signing in on here though, even though I'm not doing a good job tracking anything.

Hang in there! Signing in & being accountable is half the battle. Get yourself through the stress & when you're ready to count calories we'll be here. Congratulations to you on your success & just know that you can do it!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Exactly 40lbs gone!

Congrats!!!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Can I go back to bed?? I'll even take a low as under my desk.

Pretty please? Sugar on top?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Super grump. All I want to do is stomp my feet and pout all day. :ohwell:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    One of my besties is coming up today, actually on her way right now after ditching class and I have a monster sized headache. Already worked out once. Going to take some tylenol or midol, thank you, TOM, and lay down for a bit. Then work out again so I'll at least get a couple of miles done today and shower and.. ****, I have a ton to do. Lol.
  • choisooyoung
    Options
    Ugh, had an awful day yesterday :( I had a pretty bad binge and I feel really guilty. Things aren't so good at work at the moment, and I'm pretty unhappy about it. I'm really angry that I slipped up, but I'm just going to have to accept I made a mistake and keep going from where I left off.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Exactly 40lbs gone!

YAY! That's a great accomplishment!:flowerforyou:
  • feetypajamas
    feetypajamas Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Finally got my gym membership going today! WOOOHOOOOO!!!! No more excuses!!! Aside from the tummy bug we all had at the beginning of the week... UGH.

I suppose I have a lil mini NSV... The scale keeps saying I'm the same, or up or down one. But, last night, my husband was walking behind me, and goes "Dang, yer a** is lookin' good". LOL I swear to him I'm not losing weight, but he said my butt is different. THEN today, at the gym, my friends told me they could see I was losing weight. I looked smaller. I don't see it, but I'll take their word for it. LOL
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    The snow storm we had yesterday kicked my *kitten*. It took me 6.5 hours to get home because everything went wrong. I missed my workout AND binged. Ahh well back at it today.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Sooo excited! Today was my last day of the Couch to 5K program! :bigsmile: Im still in shock, I cant believe I actually finished. :noway:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Great news - I just got bumped up the list to participate in my gyms Body Pump class this coming Wednesday!! I can't wait!!!