Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 4

Replies

• I've decided to sign up for a 5k in June with my boyfriends mum. She's a good runner which is motivating me to train hard as I don't want to get left behind! I can only run for 3 minute intervals at the moment, but I know it'll soon build up as I could only run for one minute at a time a few weeks ago.
  • 189.2lbs

I switched scales so this is 1.6lbs heavier than my old scale, which weighed me at 187.6lbs.

But that's okay. :smile:

I like the 180s.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Sooo excited! Today was my last day of the Couch to 5K program! :bigsmile: Im still in shock, I cant believe I actually finished. :noway:

Yay you graduated!! Congrats!! Isn't it such a wonderful feeling knowing you've completed it?! :flowerforyou: Great job!
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Great news - I just got bumped up the list to participate in my gyms Body Pump class this coming Wednesday!! I can't wait!!!

OOH, I tried it Wednesday and am still hurting...go easy on the weights the first time and just learn the posture etc! :) It's fun though. "Tricking me into lifting weights" as my sister said.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    189.2lbs

I switched scales so this is 1.6lbs heavier than my old scale, which weighed me at 187.6lbs.

But that's okay. :smile:

I like the 180s.

I love your attitude!
  • Sooo excited! Today was my last day of the Couch to 5K program! :bigsmile: Im still in shock, I cant believe I actually finished. :noway:

Congratulations, that's amazing!! I just started it two days ago. It is kicking my butt and I LOVE IT! It's nice to hear that it is possible to be successful and finish it.
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Pretty proud of myself this week. I just started lifting weights again and I forgot how great (and exhausted) I am after I'm done. Did a hefty workout of lower body and 20 minutes of cardio. I was beat for my run, but I know it'll get better. Have a great night all!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Yay you graduated!! Congrats!! Isn't it such a wonderful feeling knowing you've completed it?! :flowerforyou: Great job!
    Thanks! Yes, it is a wonderful feeling that I was able to finish it.
    Congratulations, that's amazing!! I just started it two days ago. It is kicking my butt and I LOVE IT! It's nice to hear that it is possible to be successful and finish it.
    You'll be just fine. Just take it one session at a time and you'll be finished in no time. Good Luck!
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Hi Rach

Not the best week this week as haven't exercised as much as I wanted and eaten a load of junk that I shouldn't have. Still registering a half pound loss this week though so now 167.5 (haven't been this light in a decade!) :laugh:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    I tried a little KenpoX (from the p90x series) on Friday..I did the first 20min (which half is stretching anyway) and damn!! I was so take my sore yesterday! I'm still sore today and I'm up on the scale because my muscles are all achy and such. Repairing and retaining water I'm assuming because my calories and sodium were awesome yesterday. Anyway, no news on how soon I get relief on my mouth...one surgeon said their next opening wasn't til March and the other claims that they are unsure if they take my insurance but can get me in this coming Thursday, but if they don't take my insurance it's gonna cost $600...there's no way I'm taking the chance unless they can confirm my insurance. I have one more referral that I need to call tomorrow in hopes that they will accept me and my insurance. *sigh* Ok, ok, enough pity party. I'm hoping to hit the treadmil more this coming week, and maybe try my hand at another p90x video. Have a great rest of the weekend :)
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Exercise goals this week:

MONDAY, JANUARY 31ST
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -DO LAUNDRY
    -GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX
    -DRINK @ LEAST 64 OZ H20
    -STAY WITHIN 1200 - 1500 CALORIES

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -DRINK @ LEAST 64 OZ H20
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -DRINK @ LEAST 64 OZ H20

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3RD
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -DRINK @ LEAST 64 OZ H20
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -DRINK @ LEAST 64 OZ H20

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -DRINK @ LEAST 64 OZ H20
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -DRINK @ LEAST 64 OZ H20
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS TROUBLE ZONES

-Log all food every day.

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

-Stay between 1200 - 1500 calories everyday

sw: 177
    cw: 177
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Lost just a tiny bit of weight but still ... yay! :bigsmile:
    137.0 lbs (down from 138.7)
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    The scale seems to be working with me again. I'm down to 213.2 (I think that's a1.8 loss from last week).
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    No change for me this week but my clothes that are two sizes smaller than when I started are getting big so I'm a happy pin up today!!

Oh and I cut my hair on Saturday!! Went burgundy as well!! Much easier to handle now!

Have a great day!
  • 167.2 :( Up about half a pound. I did go a little off the rails mid-week, so it could have been a lot worse :)
  • weighing in at 191.6!

the scale is moving down steadily now, but more importantly my body is CHANGING! a new friend was looking at facebook pictures of me from earlier this year and she said that i look like a completely different person, that was so so so nice to hear! :heart:
  • double post. soz!
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    weigh in is 131.6 this week
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Hey all,

I'm 167 this week, so finally pushed out of the 12stone bracket yay!! And am now exactly 20 pounds away from my target weight. Hopefully will be fairly close by my birthday in April.

Good luck to everyone else
  • Hey, I stayed the same again... I'm ok with this though, as I have started strength training the past few weeks and I know I've built muscle cos I can feel it! :bigsmile: Good luck with weigh ins today everyone!
This discussion has been closed.