Options

Replies

• AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    WTG you look great!
  • parakeet
    parakeet Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!Be proud of yourself and keep up the hard work!
  • sandi50lock
    sandi50lock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    amazing
  • jimmymonkey
    Options
    It's so hard to stay focused and positive somedays, and then I see a post like yours and it brings me back to my goal. Thank-you for sharing. You've done an amazing thing, not only for yourself, but also for hundreds of others like myself who are struggling. Thanks again, and keep up the great work ! :flowerforyou:
  • davish28
    Options
    You look great!
  • StaciAnn66
    StaciAnn66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just one question....How did you do it? I am struggling to stay on track and focused. My beginning weight in October 2009 was 324#, I began a diet plan with Metabolic Weight Loss Systems and lost close to 55#, I was down to 269# but could not afford to continue going due to a job layoff and having to take a cut in pay. I am now back up to 300# and a friend turned me on to this website, but I am still struggling.....You are such an inspiration to me, I keep telling myself I can do this but I keep getting off track.

I guess I am needing some suggestions for meals and exercise planning.....and again, Thank you for posting the before and after.....You are such a beautiful woman no matter what size you were!!!!! :smile:
  • superbeffie
    superbeffie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    OMG, you are awesome and looking HOT mama!!! Thanks for the inspiration. : )
  • natisinvincible
    Options
    THAT IS AMAZING your such an inspiration!!! thank you for sharing your great success!!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    congrats! that is wonderful! i am going for 100lbs!! 20lbs down so far! u are a great inspiration! :)
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    WOW!! You go girl. I am proud of you. Just proves hard work and determination pays off.
  • Mariel305
    Mariel305 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I get to that point... to show the before and after... Thanks for the encouragement.:flowerforyou:
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look great
    I can't wait to do my before and after pics one day lol.

Take care :)
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You have a great sense of style, u look so fabulous...work it!!!!!....Kepp up the hard work, I have 50lbs to lose as well, Ill be happy to join you in that journey:)
  • staretha
    staretha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're looking good. keep it up!
  • LataviaD
    LataviaD Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT and you are an inspiration! THANKS
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME DIVA! That's so inspiring!
  • pattyvillasenor
    Options
    Wow! I just started today and seeing your pics and success is inspiring, thank you so much for sharing and I know you will make your next goal!
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and very inspiring!!!
  • jamielee37
    jamielee37 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I agree with alot of the posters...although what you've done is nothing short of awesome, you looked so fresh and confident in your before pictures too! I think you'd be a wonderful lady to know regardless, but congratulations! =)
  • elsie81
    elsie81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    great job you look fantastic..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!