I used to weigh 358lbs....NOT ANYMORE! Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• zilla
    zilla Posts: 46
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW. I hope that you feel good inside and out. You should, you look amazing.
  • elsie81
    elsie81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    way to go3688393.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rachgleeson
    rachgleeson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing and great for me too see, i weighed in at 334lbs so its good to see that it can be done!! I still have a long way to go. Your an inspiration, well done!!
  • BakingGranny
    BakingGranny Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You are amazing..Good job well done.
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look amazing. I can tell in your heavier photos you rock your size no matter. I love that confidence. I don't have that.

I love your fashion sense. Where do you shop?

:flowerforyou:
  • yourieann
    yourieann Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    what can i say but .....WOW
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You are incredible. Thanks for being brave and posting.
  • dukemarlin8
    Options
    Hi I think that you look great! I can't wait to get there. It has been so hard to lose 50 pounds at 43. My goal is to lose 50 pounds before my 44th birthday, which is in Oct. Please share some of your success stories and how did you do it.

Keep it moving....

Thanks,
    Deliah
  • Cayogal
    Options
    You are doing such an AMAZING job!! Keep up the great work! Please be sure to post your pic when you reach your final goal!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! BTW, You look FANTASTIC and are a beautiful lady!!! Both before & after!! Good luck on compleing your journey and inspiring many. Thanks again!
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    Absolutely A M A Z I N G. Great job.
  • squeaktones
    squeaktones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    judging from your photos you were beautiful at your heaviest and you are beautiful now. no differance in that so don't be ashamed of the person you were. congradulations on your weight loss and your creating the new you with the change in life style.
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    WOWWWWWWW YOU LOOK AMAZING! YOU ARE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND WHY WOULD ANYONE BE HARD ON YOU AND YOU DO NOT LOOK BAD. NOT EVEN AT YOUR HGHEST WEIGHT YOU WERE STILL VERY BEAUTIFUL AND VIBRANT. PLEASE SHARE WHAT IT TOOK FOR YOU TO LOSE SO MUCH WEIGHT.....I AM SO INSPIRED BY YOU SIS! WOW! WAY TO GO!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great, you have done a great job. (I think I have commented before).
  • Lsng4good
    Lsng4good Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    DAMN GIRL!! that's a huge transformation! It made me sad when you said "i know I look bad" bc it doesn't matter what you looked like before...its all about right now and your bright future. I adore that red and black dress!! Congrats girl, you deserve it!
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!!! You did a great job. maybe you can share some tips to help me lol.
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    you go! you look great! keep up the good work!
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    wow, well done and I must say you have great taste in clothing!!!!
  • dkidd712
    Options
    One word
    A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for giving me something to set my mind to.:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!