I used to weigh 358lbs....NOT ANYMORE! Before and After Pics

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    you were and are beautiful (and stylish!), but it's truly an amazing transformation.
  • denasia0826
    Options
    Bless you! You looked beautiful before and still now! I wish you well and pray you enjoy the new you, that you worked so hard for!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! You have the cutest clothes. I love that red top in the after pictures!
  • krzylu15
    Options
    You look great & are an inspiration...:flowerforyou:
  • drachac
    Options
    You totally inspired me! I was so upset tonight because I ate bad for a few days and gained all of the weight back that I had worked so hard to loose last week. I love the picture of you in front of the Christmas tree! I will start over again tomorrow!
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! Awesome
  • pretty_fit
    Options
    Fantastic you have amazing will power and I am so proud. You're an inspiration to me and everyone!!
  • MeMarie7
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look Great!!
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well done you now that is really inspiring and shows that hard work does pay off. I have every faith that you will reach your goal all the best and add me if you wish take care
  • chontellejanes
    Options
    wow beautiful!!!! congrats!!!
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    omg. u look amazing. really inspiring and u certainly motivated me :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • skeene07
    skeene07 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say that i clicked on this persons profile and it says account was deactivated!!!
  • appleshells
    Options
    Just wanted to say that i clicked on this persons profile and it says account was deactivated!!!

me too, what's up with that?
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!