February Walking Challenge

Options

Replies

• danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Did 2 miles today. I'm way behind on my walking :embarassed: , but I bought a new Leslie Sansone tape with 4 different workouts so hopefully I'll catch up!! Good luck everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Rosebud62
    Rosebud62 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Today was a rest day.
  • mnmorneau
    Options
    Well, between Friday and Saturday I did 6 miles. Went on the weekend and bought James Avery earrings. My promise to myself was when I lost 10 pounds I would buy James Avery earrings and on Friday I had lost 10 lbs. Hope I can keep this up. Got till May to make my goal. Everyone is doing well with keeping up their walking and minutes. Will check in tomorrow.
  • cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    I'd like to participate in the walking challenge....what do I need to do...besides walking? Also how do I add another ticker to my profile?
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I'd like to participate in the walking challenge....what do I need to do...besides walking? Also how do I add another ticker to my profile?

I don't know if you can add the ticker to your profile. BUT you can add it to your signature (which you'll see at the top here). If you follow the directions on page one, it will show you how to make the ticker. :)

And other than that, just pick a goal (time or miles) and get walking. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Well, between Friday and Saturday I did 6 miles. Went on the weekend and bought James Avery earrings. My promise to myself was when I lost 10 pounds I would buy James Avery earrings and on Friday I had lost 10 lbs. Hope I can keep this up. Got till May to make my goal. Everyone is doing well with keeping up their walking and minutes. Will check in tomorrow.

Congrats on the 10lbs!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Feb goal 40 miles - 13 miles done = 27 more miles to go
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Did absolutely nothing yesterday!!! And loved it! Today, I'm back walking with Leslie Sansone (I've taken delivery of 2 new dvds so I'm going to give one of them a go whilst my eldest makes dinner), plus my walk to work and back!

Makes 4 miles for today!

LouiseXXX
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Did 2 miles today. I'm way behind on my walking :embarassed: , but I bought a new Leslie Sansone tape with 4 different workouts so hopefully I'll catch up!! Good luck everyone :flowerforyou:

Think I took delivery of that one today!!! I'll be trying it out either today or tomorrow!

LouiseXXX
  • x0xRebeccax0x
    x0xRebeccax0x Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing the YouTube video! I just did it and really enjoyed it! I can definitely do that every day! Thank you so much :)
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    OOOOOH, I'm falling way behind. I have no time for the dreadmill today as I have a hot date . . . . with a sink full of dirty dishes, a couch full of clean laundry, my son's 2nd grade class, my daughter's speech therapy, and if I have any time left over, a romantic dinner with My Sweetheart (and our 4 children). Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!:heart:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    OOOOOH, I'm falling way behind. I have no time for the dreadmill today as I have a hot date . . . . with a sink full of dirty dishes, a couch full of clean laundry, my son's 2nd grade class, my daughter's speech therapy, and if I have any time left over, a romantic dinner with My Sweetheart (and our 4 children). Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!:heart:

A hot date - oo la la. :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Hey everybody, I'm going to put together week 2 of the graphs tonight, so make sure you update your tickers and let me know your new totals. :)
  • xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good morning CricketKate - Enjoy your "hot date" - one of these days all of those little ones will be grown up and you will have plenty of time to do all the extra things you would like to do now. Have a great day and make it a goal to get back on the dreadmill tomorrow! :flowerforyou:
  • sassyshelley
    sassyshelley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I want to go walking...wind warning today, scared of the trees falling on my hiking trails...house is too small to do laps in , what to do, what to do....time to go shopping, wahoo!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    4.6 today! Man, I love this warm weather. Haha- it's 40 and sunny in beautiful Iowa!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options

Oh Boy, did I forget to mention that my In-Laws are coming to my romantic dinner? That's because I just got the text from my MIL telling me they'd be coming up.
  • sassyshelley
    sassyshelley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    walked an hour and a half in the rain and wind, gotta love those south easters
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    2 miles in tonight. My hubby was nice enough to go with me...after one mile he was like "aren't we going in now".....but no...we went another mile. I tricked him apparently. :laugh: :tongue:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Hmm...had a bit of a malfunction with the graph today....and it got all messed up. :cry: So no graph this week...(and possibly not next week if I can't recover it).

BUT I just want everyone to know they are doing great, and to keep it up! :drinker: :flowerforyou: