February Walking Challenge

Options

Replies

• looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Did one of my new Leslie Sansone dvds today (had to play int on my computer 'cos it wouldn't play on my dvd player!!!). Loved it!!!! So 3 miles with her and my walk to work and back = 4miles!!!

Updating my ticker... Oh and I'm increasing my monthly goal to 100 miles 'cos I'm doing sooooo well!!!

LouiseXXX
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    3 miles today. I did the leslie videos from youtube. Man she really has you going doesn't she? I used my HRM and picked walking 4.5mhp because it was about the same burn as what my HMR said.
  • sassyshelley
    sassyshelley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    was planning on walking to work today but my left foot was hurting quite badly, just got off work a couple hours ago , now my knees are killing me....perhaps I pushed myself a little too hard yesterday. I will try again tomorrow!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Did 3 miles with Leslie this afternoon and my walk to work and back. Altogether, 4 miles!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I don't think that I'm going to make my goal, as I'm supposed to restrict my activities for a couple of weeks.
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    added 1.6 miles!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I don't think that I'm going to make my goal, as I'm supposed to restrict my activities for a couple of weeks.

Hey you've done great so far. Hope after you get some rest for the next few weeks you can get back at it. :)
  • mnmorneau
    Options
    haven't posted in the last couple of days but have added 6 miles to my tickler. Everyone is doing so well. I'm excited for everyone.
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Did a few more walking miles

Feb Goal to walk 40 miles - 18 done = 22 more to do

We can do this!!! Keep up the good work everyone.
  • looby1968
    Options
    Added 4.5miles today!!! Next week = Half-term hols here in the UK. I'm hoping to start Couch to 5k training!!!

LouiseXXXX
  • mnmorneau
    Options
    3 more miles this morning, going to need to push it to make it to my 60 by the 28th. forgot that it was a short month.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Well I skipped out for two days :( Better get back at it!
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    2 more miles! Gotta work hard to reach my goal!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Managed another 6 miles today!!!! Very tired girlie though!!!! Couldn't get to sleep last night, had 2 large diet cokes - loaded with caffeine (which I gave up ages ago) - so I was awake til 2am!!!!

It's 8.45pm, here in the UK and I'm off to bed!!!

Night.
    LouiseXXX
  • FabulousGia
    Options
    Checking in. Yesterday i logged 3.09 miles. I haven't been checking in regularly, but I usually keep the written part of my signature up to date. I've logged 39.97 miles total thus far.
  • FabulousGia
    Options
    Managed another 6 miles today!!!! Very tired girlie though!!!! Couldn't get to sleep last night, had 2 large diet cokes - loaded with caffeine (which I gave up ages ago) - so I was awake til 2am!!!!

It's 8.45pm, here in the UK and I'm off to bed!!!

Night.
    LouiseXXX

I just noticed that you challenged yourself to complete 100 miles this month and you're doing fabulous thus far. Very inspiring!
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    only 1 mile today
  • xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged into this page for a while. I've been spending a lot of times at the doctor's office. However I have kept up on my walking. There is no way that I would still be getting on my treadmill if I had not joined this challenge. I'm glad that all of you are doing so well.
  • looby1968
    Options
    I had a lovely walk with my family this afternoon - 3 miles then 4.5 miles this evening with Leslie Sansone. Total = 7.5 miles today!

LouiseXXX
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    2 1/2 miles in yesterday...going for 2 miles today. :) Glad everyone is doing so well this month.