Replies

• lauble
    lauble Posts: 47
    Options
    Week 1, Day 1 done last night :)
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Reese - you are an awesome supporter. Thanks for keeping us all on track and on target. See you back here with my Week 1, Day 1 tomorrow.

Thanks, I try.

Cant wait to see your post, I am sure you will get through the first day with no issues!!! :)
  • reese66
    Options
    Week 1, Day 1 done last night :)

Great job Lauble, glad you got it in!!!

Hope day two goes well for you it!!!
  • I will also be joining in. Can't wait. Just started but his site is a real motivator/addiction already. :)
  • reese66
    Options
    I will also be joining in. Can't wait. Just started but his site is a real motivator/addiction already. :)

Welcome to thread, can't wait to see all progress you make!!!
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    Week 1, Day 2 done! Gotta work on the breathing, but otherwise I think I'm doing ok.....
  • reese66
    Options
    Week 1, Day 2 done! Gotta work on the breathing, but otherwise I think I'm doing ok.....

Awesome, glad the day was a success, 200 here we come!!!
  • lauble
    lauble Posts: 47
    Options
    Week 1, day 2 done! Feeling pretty good about this :)
  • ropedancer
    Options
    Well my "initial test" was postponed due to a stomach bug, but I was able to do that today. I was shocked when I was able to do 80-good form crunches in a row! I think this is due to the pilates I've been doing 2-3 times a week for the past couple months. I guess they're not kidding when they say that's good ab work! Who would have thought that beneath that layer of flab there were some strong ab muscles down there?

As a result,they've suggested I start on week 3. I'll do doing so on Monday so I can follow a MWF schedule.

Once I'm done with this one, I'd like to either try the squat challenge or the push up challenge. To be honest, the squat one sounds more appealing. I have no upper body strength. I doubt I can do 5 good-form modified push-ups.
  • reese66
    Options
    Well my "initial test" was postponed due to a stomach bug, but I was able to do that today. I was shocked when I was able to do 80-good form crunches in a row! I think this is due to the pilates I've been doing 2-3 times a week for the past couple months. I guess they're not kidding when they say that's good ab work! Who would have thought that beneath that layer of flab there were some strong ab muscles down there?

As a result,they've suggested I start on week 3. I'll do doing so on Monday so I can follow a MWF schedule.

Once I'm done with this one, I'd like to either try the squat challenge or the push up challenge. To be honest, the squat one sounds more appealing. I have no upper body strength. I doubt I can do 5 good-form modified push-ups.
  • reese66
    Options

Great jobs on the crunches, that's incredible. I am start day three of situps tonight, wish me lots of luck.

I agree pilates is great work out. I do mine by video, the half is laid off until warmer weather and has seems to have become permantly attached to the remote so haven't had the chance. Miss it!
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    W1 D3 complete!

6/7/6/6/8+ (i did 15 at the end :smile: )
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    ok im going to give it a whirl

ill do my test this morning
  • reese66
    Options
    W1 D3 complete!

6/7/6/6/8+ (i did 15 at the end :smile: )

Nice job Meghan!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • reese66
    Options
    ok im going to give it a whirl

ill do my test this morning

Yay Funny girl, welcome to thread and keep us posted...
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    thanks

inital test... 40 :noway:
  • reese66
    Options
    thanks

inital test... 40 :noway:

That's great!!!
  • odatcindy
    Options
    Did Column 3, Week 1, Day 1 - Did all four sets and ended with 51. Keeping good form and holding yourself in the upward position for a full second really puts some emphasis on your abs. Next time will be Monday.
  • reese66
    Options
    Did Column 3, Week 1, Day 1 - Did all four sets and ended with 51. Keeping good form and holding yourself in the upward position for a full second really puts some emphasis on your abs. Next time will be Monday.

51 that rocks!!! Day three was hard for me, going to repeat it tomorrow.
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    Week 1, Day 3: 12/15/11/11/25

Need to continue working on breathing and staying in the upward position. I'm pretty sure the only reason I was able to do 25 was because I hardly stayed up at all on the last few.... Really I probably only did 20. I need to remind myself next time that it is quality over quantity!!

Way to go, Cindy!! (ckitchens) Oh, and love your current profile pic!! Here we go Steelers, here we go! :drinker: :laugh: