200 sit up challenge, Interested?

Options

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 3: 12/15/11/11/25

Need to continue working on breathing and staying in the upward position. I'm pretty sure the only reason I was able to do 25 was because I hardly stayed up at all on the last few.... Really I probably only did 20. I need to remind myself next time that it is quality over quantity!!

Way to go, Cindy!! (ckitchens) Oh, and love your current profile pic!! Here we go Steelers, here we go! :drinker: :laugh:

Exactly right, quality comes first and then the quantity will follow... Great job!!!
  • reese66
    Options
    Day 3 of week one complete 17, 22, 14, 14, 21 max. It was a struggle, may repeat it a couple times before moving on.
  • odatcindy
    Options
    Way to go, Cindy!! (ckitchens) Oh, and love your current profile pic!! Here we go Steelers, here we go! :drinker: :laugh:

Hey, Skismet - Keep it up. Cheer those Steelers tonight!!!

Reese66 - Keep going; glad to hear your a doing the days over until you are feeling strong and confident.

I think my core is stronger than I thought; maybe the running helps. However, I would love to see some definition.
  • ropedancer
    Options
    Wow! Everyone here is doing so well. Keep on pushing it. We'll all make it to the end together :)

I took the suggestion on starting at week 3, due to my initial test. I managed to get through day one okay, although I wasn't able to max out as many as I wanted. I think this is okay, because the exercise DVD I did this morning involved a little ab work too at the end. I'll be doing day two this upcoming Wednesday morning.
  • reese66
    Options
    Wow! Everyone here is doing so well. Keep on pushing it. We'll all make it to the end together :)

I took the suggestion on starting at week 3, due to my initial test. I managed to get through day one okay, although I wasn't able to max out as many as I wanted. I think this is okay, because the exercise DVD I did this morning involved a little ab work too at the end. I'll be doing day two this upcoming Wednesday morning.

Great job Nancy, way to work the program!!!
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    ok day 1

set 1 - 15
    set 2 - 18
    set 3 - 10
    set 4 - 10
    set 5 -80
  • reese66
    Options
    ok day 1

set 1 - 15
    set 2 - 18
    set 3 - 10
    set 4 - 10
    set 5 -80

Nice job today, keep up the great work!
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1:
    6/9/6/6/9 (did 20 for the last one)

I did something funny to my neck again, I must have turned it or something. Last time it felt better the next morning, hopefully this time, too.
  • reese66
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1:
    6/9/6/6/9 (did 20 for the last one)

I did something funny to my neck again, I must have turned it or something. Last time it felt better the next morning, hopefully this time, too.

You did awesome. Keep up the great work. Make you are supporting your neck with hot fingers, also some people start to tense up I'm the neck region so try and make sure you remain relaxed.
  • reese66
    Options
    Looks like everyone is doing well, keep up all the awesome work!!

Repeated wk 3 day 3, still really hard for me, but I did them.

Don't know about anyone but my abs are sore, but it feels good :wink:
  • odatcindy
    Options
    Sorry, guys, didn't read the print out very well. I'm doing Week 3 also. Just completed Day 2 - did all sets, then maxed out at 68.
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    Week 2, Day 1

14/17/12/12/20

Concentrated on getting better with holding the "up" position and breathing correctly, which ended up stretching the workout time wise.

Also learned it's not a good idea for me to try this in an oversized sweatshirt! It somehow caused my back to kinda bow weirdly when I lay back down because of how the shirt was laying.
  • MeghanAM
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2, level 1

7/9/6/6/11+ (I did 30 for max)

Neck pain did go away after sleeping, I just need to be mindful of what I'm doing to my neck. Don't want to do damage.
  • FabulousGia
    Options
    I'm going to postpone this challenge. Based on my test scores, I'm to start at week 3 but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Good luck to you all, ladies and gents.
  • ropedancer
    Options
    I'm going to postpone this challenge. Based on my test scores, I'm to start at week 3 but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Good luck to you all, ladies and gents.
    Hope you join us soon!

Just completed Week 3, day 2. Still feeling good. I peeked ahead to see what week 6 looks like, and I am a little intimidated by it!
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i forgot to log yesterday

and i just realized i screwed up

i did day 1 again, i guess i;ll do day 2 tomorow

but for the record, i did
    set 1 15
    set 2 18
    set 3 10
    set 4 10
    set 5 107
  • MeghanAM
    Options
    W2 D3 done!

8/12/8/8/12+ (did 25 for max)

Where'd everyone go? Heh.
  • ropedancer
    Options
    Morning all! Completed Week 3, Day 3 (third column) today. Results:

Set 1- 33
    Set 2- 42
    Set 3- 30
    Set 4- 30
    Set 5- maxed at 50
    Total: 185

Today was challenging, but I still feel comfortable moving on to week 4 next week.
  • reese66
    Options
    Everyone as usual is doing a wonderful day. Been slacking the last couple days myself, but back on track as soon as I finish this post will be doing week 2 day one. Will post the results later tonight.
  • reese66
    Options
    Morning all! Completed Week 3, Day 3 (third column) today. Results:

Set 1- 33
    Set 2- 42
    Set 3- 30
    Set 4- 30
    Set 5- maxed at 50
    Total: 185

Today was challenging, but I still feel comfortable moving on to week 4 next week.

Doing awesome Nancy keep all the great work!