Lose 60+lbs by October 31st Challenge!

Options

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 210 this morning 1.5 pounds loss this week !
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    lol, i had an interesting week...from the time i weighed in here last time (at 226) i went up 3 lbs to 229 then down 4 lbs to 225- so hopefully ill stay lower than 225 this week!
    Good to see all the people joining this one :) I hope we can all reach our goals by halloween (or before!)
  • robertspencer
    Options
    Well i have lost another pound. YAY!

SW: 251
    CW: 246
    GW: 200
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    SW:229
    GW:169
    Exercise program(s) you're doing: kickboxing x3, yoga/pilates x1, weight training x 3, spin x1, Zumba x2
    Costume you'd like to be able to wear by Halloween: Anything in a one size fits all Not a plus!!!!!

Debbie
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I think this is the challenge I need to really get me going..

SW:280
    GW:220
    Exercise program(s) you're doing:

Down 4lbs since I started this challenge.
    My work out for the week was 30 Day Shred level1 &2, I go the gym and try to do at least 40 minutes on elliptical, 20 on the the treadmill, on days that I can not go to the gym I do Walk Away the Pounds 3miles.. I forget I do try to include weight training..
  • saeverman
    saeverman Posts: 88
    Options
    My weight loss has stopped and I am about ready to give up! I started the couch to 5k last week. I hope this jump starts my weight loss!

Stephanie E
  • dcjones7677
    dcjones7677 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate! This would my first challenge on MFP.

SW: 195.4
    GW: 135
    Exercise program(s) you're doing:zumba, cardio, weights
    Costume you'd like to be able to wear by Halloween:something that shows some skin!!!
  • sezp
    sezp Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm down another 2lbs this week taking me to 210.5lbs
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Down one pound.

Know it sounds cliche, but think I am finally building muscle. Can hit my thighs and there is almost no jiggle.
  • saeverman
    Options
    Down one pound, finally!

SW 191
    CW 187

Stephanie E
  • Rascl93
    Rascl93 Posts: 9
    Options
    CW: 211.8

Getting there slowly but surely. Did a zumba class at the gym saturday morning. It was hard, but I loved it. Planning on starting to go to the gym twice a day starting tomorrow morning.
  • corsayre8
    Options
    Yippie! Hopefully that is enough to remotivate you. Don't give up, you are worth all the effort and boundless amounts more!
  • Dtough
    Dtough Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'mNot keeping up like I'm supposed to!

188.8 this week!

Sw: 194
  • corsayre8
    Options
    Four pounds down last week, almost two thirds of the way there. Although pretty sure I am going to amend my earlier goal, and strive for the 140-150 range instead of 160.

SW - 220
    CW - 181
    Original GW - 160
    New GW - 140 to 150
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 205.5 this week have forgot to weigh in last week !
  • saeverman
    Options
    I'm down 2 pounds this week. Finally all the walking and hard work is paying off! According to my wii I am 1 pound from being overweight instead of obese! YEAH!!

SW 191
    CW 185
  • Rascl93
    Rascl93 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm down 10 pounds and I'm stuck. It's really starting to aggrevate me. I am doing the zumba class and doing strength training, but the scale is not showing any progress. I record everything I eat and always come in under my calories. HELP!!!!
  • Dtough
    Dtough Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    189.6 but as of this morning 186.4. I'm not counting that as true yet so I guess that makes a small gain. But a health wake up has me on the right track now!
  • alaskabrat
    alaskabrat Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I don't normally celebrate Halloween (dress up that is), but I'd love to start if I'm at my goal weight by then.

SW: 246
    GW: 160
    Exercise program(s) you're doing: Local gym membership 40 min day 6 days/week
    Costume you'd like to be able to wear by Halloween: still deciding ;)
  • wvucntrygrl57
    wvucntrygrl57 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im at 264 this week. Been stuck her for a few weeks. I just started going to Zumba classes and I love the new instructor I found. Im gonna try to go twice a week. And I just received my bodybugg in the mail!