February Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My last entry for February is 5 more miles on the treadmill.

On to March!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3 more miles..updated siggie...onto march....still not sure of my goal yet...guess i'll decide tomorrow...
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I am back from our cruise!!!! Wow it was the BEST!!! From the time I left untill now I am adding 22.7 miles!!! (16.5 on the running track or the treadmill and 6.2 on the elliptical) I had to keep working out because we definitely overate and over drank!!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    @ Dinos- yeah I guess I should have explained that- haha! Hope your feet feel better after some new new shoes!

Current: 75
    Goal: 75

Woo hoo! I logged my last 3.5 being that totally annoying person at the gym that is sweating profusely with her nose in a book (well in this case a kindle). I'm sorry- but sometimes I don't feel like working out- and when I'm reading I forget I'm doing it but I still burn baby burn some calories. Reading about Dr. Max Gershon who believed the cure for any ailment is through nutrition. Still in the first part but it's so far a good story, if not informational.

Congrats to everyone!:drinker:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    @ Dinos- yeah I guess I should have explained that- haha! Hope your feet feel better after some new new shoes!

Woo hoo! I logged my last 3.5 being that totally annoying person at the gym that is sweating profusely with her nose in a book (well in this case a kindle). I'm sorry- but sometimes I don't feel like working out- and when I'm reading I forget I'm doing it but I still burn baby burn some calories. Reading about Dr. Max Gershon who believed the cure for any ailment is through nutrition. Still in the first part but it's so far a good story, if not informational.

There's a documentary called "Food Matters", where they talk about Dr. Gershon and go into a lot of detail about the benefits of nutrition. It was super interesting. I watched it on my iPhone on Netflix while on the elliptical! :laugh:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    This is it for February, something we can be proud of, cause this was a successful month again. :drinker: :drinker:
    12 people reached their initial goal, a few exceeded it by far, very few were MIA.
    See you in the March thread. :bigsmile:

image001-4.gif
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options

That's awesome, skinny!! Congrats to you too!! :)
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    OMG, I can't believe I'm in first place..that's what I call hard work and dedication!

Congrats to all the participants...we should all give ourselves a pat on the back!

Dino, once again, thanks for the awesome spreadsheet!!!!

Let's make March Better thanFebruary :-)
  • skinnyack
    Options

There's a documentary called "Food Matters", where they talk about Dr. Gershon and go into a lot of detail about the benefits of nutrition. It was super interesting. I watched it on my iPhone on Netflix while on the elliptical! :laugh:

Yeah I watched another one off netflix I think it was called a beautiful truth. Anyways a 16 year old goes on this informational scavenger hunt to find out about nutrition and how it effects the body etc... really interesting. And I love that there are still some curious kids out there trying to get to the bottom of what's real! I kindle searched Gerson right after that.
  • skinnyack
    Options

That's awesome, skinny!! Congrats to you too!! :)

Thanks! Quit falling off the chart! :laugh: just kidding
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    What a great job everyone did!!! Positive woohoooo!!! Bluiz and Dinos many many thanks. Toots....Go girl!!! Vhuber you inspire me.