Twi-Hards Challenge Week 1 - Week 4

Options

Replies

• savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    yesterday I walk/jogged for 83 minutes and again, only ONE cup of coffee. I also tried a Turbo B-12 shot from the doctor......I was afraid it would make me jettery but it didn't
    I noticed my heart rate was lower than normal, which has been a struggle for me AND I slept like a rock, first time in a long time! My head hit the pillow and I swear my alarm went off immediately. Awesome!

That's awesome..I love sleeping really hard like that. Just keep it up :)
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Well, I am having ahard time doing an hour's worth of cardio..I just get so pooped after 30...I will try harder today I also get my P90X dvd's today so maybe I can do those at home :)

You do know you don't have to do the hour all at once, right? You can break it down into smaller sections. I thought I put that in the challenge description lol. I'll check to make sure. - I checked, and it's in there lol.
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I know..I just get so caught up in the gym and then I get home get dinner ready and then I just forget BUT I guess I could count teh cleaning I do every single day that I get home, I usually do anywhere from 10-30 minutes on any given day...

I also do Calenstenics sp?) and have never counted those..I'll do IT! :)
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I know..I just get so caught up in the gym and then I get home get dinner ready and then I just forget BUT I guess I could count teh cleaning I do every single day that I get home, I usually do anywhere from 10-30 minutes on any given day...

I also do Calenstenics sp?) and have never counted those..I'll do IT! :)

I get it now lol.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    # 1 results for 02/03/11

1. Do an hour's worth of cardio this week 0/60 minutes
    2. Cut out one bad drink EVERY DAY 3/7
  • tracyL88
    Options
    ok so the hours worth of cardio is going okay but i still have a ways to go i think since my kids will be with my grandma all day tomorrow im gonna kick butt at some p90x :) as for the whole bad drink thing i only drink water and at night i have a tall nonfat white mocha with no whip from starbucks and i was doing really good until today i had a venti one and i sipped on it ALL day i was exhausted and couldnt think of anything else to keep me up! but tomorrow i will not be having any coffee period! only water!
  • tracyL88
    Options

i weighned in today even though i wasnt suppose to i have lost 3 pounds this february :) now im down a good 22 pounds :D
  • chickadee2010
    Options

i weighned in today even though i wasnt suppose to i have lost 3 pounds this february :) now im down a good 22 pounds :D

Can you post your weight so I can log it on the spreadsheet I made for this challenge? Or you could message me it. Or maybe you were going to post it later? :laugh:
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Remember, the weigh-in is today and tomorrow. We'll get to see how awesome we did this week. Yay! Although, I'm pretty sure my weight isn't going to be awesome. Haven't done too well this week. So, we'll see how awesome YOU GUYS did! :)
  • tracyL88
    Options
    #3 :) im at 251 now!! woop started this at 255 :)
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Remember, the weigh-in is today and tomorrow. We'll get to see how awesome we did this week. Yay! Although, I'm pretty sure my weight isn't going to be awesome. Haven't done too well this week. So, we'll see how awesome YOU GUYS did! :)

IGNORE THIS POST! IT IS INCORRECT...
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    ATTENTION: THIS POST IS CORRECT.

Wow, guys, this has been a LONG week for me and apparently I'm really confused. The weigh-in is NOT today or tomorrow. The WEIGH-IN will be on MONDAY the 7th. I guess I got the date confused with my other challenge. Everyone clear? lol. I repeat, the weigh-in is NOT until Monday (last day of weeks' challenge) or Tuesday (the beginning of next challenge).

Sorry, guys. Like I said, it's been a long week. :flowerforyou:
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    Is it too late to start with y'all??

Username: blondie *melinda*
    CW: 156
    GW:120

I RARELY drink anything but water, but if I do, its apple juice, so that isn't bad. But I most always do at least an hour of cardio a day :)
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Is it too late to start with y'all??

Username: blondie *melinda*
    CW: 156
    GW:120

I RARELY drink anything but water, but if I do, its apple juice, so that isn't bad. But I most always do at least an hour of cardio a day :)

Definately not too late. Welcome! I'll message you some info.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    # 1 results for 02/04/11 & 02/05/11

1. Do an hour's worth of cardio this week 20/60 minutes
    2. Cut out one bad drink EVERY DAY 5/7

I managed to get in twenty minutes of walking today.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    # 1 results for 02/06/11

1. Do an hour's worth of cardio this week 45/60 minutes
    2. Cut out one bad drink EVERY DAY 6/7

I got in an extra 10 minutes of cardio yesterday evening and I just finished up some more.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    bump
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    # 1 results for 02/07/11

1. Do an hour's worth of cardio this week 60/60 minutes
    2. Cut out one bad drink EVERY DAY 7/7

I have finished this week's challenge! I'll post the week 2 challenge up tomorrow morning. How's everyone doing?
  • tay_913
    tay_913 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Can I get in on this too?
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Can I get in on this too?
    Of course! I'll message you.