Confessions...

Options
123457»

Replies

• Dmonique85
    Options
    I took a huuuuge bite out of the dark chocolate Snickers I "gave" to my boyfriend so I wouldn't eat it....:)
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    All the posts are hysterical! I have been laughing through the whole thing. Thank you one and all!

Confessions: I watch the food network and drool over what they are making. :love:
  • carriep2010
    carriep2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love iCarly. :laugh:

I do.

Me too!!!:laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm only going to the gym today so I can pig out later today at a superbowl party. :drinker:
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    oh. my. dear. lord.

funnel cake.

forgive me father, for i have sinned. it has been like 80 posts since my last confession.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    oh. my. dear. lord.

funnel cake.

forgive me father, for i have sinned. it has been like 80 posts since my last confession.

Funnel cake was created by angels....so I 'm not sure it's actually a sin.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate like I was going ot the electric chair yesterday.
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    1. When my husband is home, I try to get a nap in. It never fails my son has a dirty diaper during that time, he comes to me and says poopy I whisper to him go tell daddy and then pretend to be asleep when husband comes in to get a diaper

2. When family comes over and I haven't done dishes I hide them in the oven

3. I log my exercise before I do it, if I don't do it I don't change it

haha, this makes me feel so much better. I pretend to be asleep late on the weekends because my husband will wake up and want to "surprise" me by getting some housework done. I've even been known to pick a small fight with him because if he thinkgs I'm upset with him, he tends to do more housework (it's terrible I know!).
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    1. When my husband is home, I try to get a nap in. It never fails my son has a dirty diaper during that time, he comes to me and says poopy I whisper to him go tell daddy and then pretend to be asleep when husband comes in to get a diaper

haha, this makes me feel so much better. I pretend to be asleep late on the weekends because my husband will wake up and want to "surprise" me by getting some housework done. I've even been known to pick a small fight with him because if he thinkgs I'm upset with him, he tends to do more housework (it's terrible I know!).

ROFL! Love leaving the poopy pants for the hubby, yes I do! I have also pretended to be asleep so that I didn't have to change them. HMKan love that you pick fights with him to get him to do more.
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options

ROFL! Love leaving the poopy pants for the hubby, yes I do! I have also pretended to be asleep so that I didn't have to change them. HMKan love that you pick fights with him to get him to do more.

on second though "picking" fights is probably the wrong word. but if we happen to get into a tiff, I find that he is very productive when he thinks I'm mad at him and I dont often point it out to him before the work is done. However, once I "wake up", I'm always sure to thank him for his efforts. I also think he knows I do this (he's gotten suspicsiously better at knowing when I'm pretending to be asleep), but he chooses to let me think I'm getting away with it. I choose to let him think the same.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Among other things (honeymoon in may included) I really want to lose weight so I can show up to my 10 year high school reunion this summer looking like a bombshell.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I think I was under calories yesterday...but the calories I *did* consume were either in alcohol or fatty, cheesy, dips with salty things. Yum! Oh, didn't log a darn thing either!