Options

Replies

• tashasbaby
    Options
    Saturday weigh in

Starting weight: 161
    Current Weight: 155.2
    Goal Weight: 130 ish

Pleasently surprised because i didn't think i'd have any loss this week but i have lost 0.6 lb woohoo
  • lenesi
    lenesi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

My weigh in this week..

Start (Jan 1st): 154.0
    Start (this group): 146.0
    Last Week - 139.6
    Current: 138.2 - 1.4lb lost :)
    Goal: 126.0

I'm pleased with my progress this week, I haven't had to try too hard and have still lost a bit. I'm used to eating better now so I appreciate the treats more rather than just gorging on them for the sake of it and it's not so difficult to get some kind of exercise in each day. Yesterday I danced with the xbox and then my bf took me for a surpise drink so a fun way to lose weight! :)

Keep going everyone! :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Well i lost 3.5 pounds from last week ! Weighed in at 203.5 this morning i am getting so close to Onederland and im excited !
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    good job everyone! And WOW Kris, how are you doing it?!

I'm not even weighing in today. I'm so fed up with myself right now. I don't even know! I had gotten stuck at 181-183 last week, so then I started this week eating all my calories and most if not all my exercise calories, I weigh in this morning at 183! WTF! How is that possible, I'm doing everything right? (for the most part) How could NOT be at least back at 181.
    Is it possible that my body can take less than 1200 and not go into starvation mode? I know that everyone says thats the number, but every body is different. And before when I was only netting 900-1100 I was losing weight! I'm really just tired of this!
    I;m also going to start back on the 30DS tomorrow. I stopped it because I thought all it would do would help me to gain muscle, but I think if I add some extra cardio to it I can get it done! I just want to be in the 170s before I go to the beach!

I don't plan on going crazy at the beach, both of my friends that are going with me are also trying to lose, so we don't plan on doing anything crazy, I just want to be in the 170s. lol Then once I get back I'll get back on it to get to my goal!
  • p_cakes
    Options
    oh and HAPPY WEIGH-IN DAY!! lol

I hope everyone has done good this week. I've missed out a bit on the crunches and push ups, I tried to watch my fat, but TOM really just wasn't good to me this time!
    Next week will be better! Going to start it off today with a bike ride or a run, not sure which yet..

I'm also going to get started on a good vitamin regimen...First of all I'm slightly anemic, and I have NOT been taking my iron. I'm gonna start taking those, then I may find some calcium supplements because I don't drink enough milk (sometimes I can't stand the taste), possibly a multivitamin, and I'm going to get the Mega T Green Tea. I've heard Green Tea is good for you and can be good for the metabolism, but I can't stand to drink Green Tea. Wow, I just noticed that I am seriously picky...no milk, no green tea, geez. lol
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Great job Lenesi & Kris! Kris you are sooo close!

As for me...
    SW: 155
    CW: 145.5
    last week: 146.5
    GW: 142

I decided I am shooting for my 142 by May 9 instead of June. I leave on a big trip with friends that day & if I keep it up, I should be able to make it. I am shooting for 139 by June 11 now...under 140 when I do my sprint triathlon! I will then be over 20 lbs thinner than when I decided to do the Sprint Tri!

Bad news...I am doing a community project at the Boys & Girls Club in town today & they had donuts & donut holes...I thought the holes were so many fewer calories! I would guess 12 donut holes is about the size of 2 donuts, right? WRONG in terms of calories...2 donuts would have been 280 cals...12 donut holes is a whopping 690! I know that AFTER I ate them already...

So I will definitely be working out hard today!
  • kris1085
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words ! I have never been so determined and motivated ever to get my weight off this time ! The exercising is paying off and i am supposed to be eating 1200 calories a day and do good to eat close to 1000. I am usually just not hungry alot .
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    Hey all weigh in day.

sw 217
    current weight 203.4 :)

sooooo close to onederland
  • Empress17
    Empress17 Posts: 35
    Options
    SW: 201
    CW: 194
    GW: 185
  • dubord29
    dubord29 Posts: 57
    Options
    SW: 170
    CW: 164
    GW: 140
  • LettsBvegan
    LettsBvegan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late. I was away from a computer all weekend.

SW: 190
    CW: 178
    GW: 160

Let's have a great week!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Ambient--keep up your hard work, 2 hard weeks & you'll be in onederland!!!

What is our challenge for this week?
  • p_cakes
    Options
    Hi everyone, sorry Im late on the challenge. I've worked all weekend.
    Let's see

Nutrition: Get at least 2 servings of veggies and fruits each day!
    Fitness: Try something new this week. Something you've never done before! I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, but I'll find something! And do it for at LEAST 2 hours this week. Doesn't have to be all in one day, but a total of 2 hours doing something new!

I think those sound good! veggies, fruit, and a new workout! Sounds like a good week to me
  • p_cakes
    Options
    I did something new today. Something I found on YouTube.
    It's a 5 minute challenge! And it kicked my A-double-S! I didn't make it in 5 minutes, but it's a really good thing to challenge you. It's a lot of things mixed.
    20 Jumping jacks, 20 Jack Squats, 20 Mtn Climbers, 20 Oblique crunches, 20 squats, 20 knee ups, 20 push ups, 20 back lunges, 20 tricep push ups, 20 birpees.
    Those birpees is what got me!

I'm taking a small break right now then I'm gonna do an ab workout! I love my days off! I can workout for as long as I want!
  • dubord29
    Options
    Well my week is starting off good. Went to the gym after a super busy day at work, didn't sit at all! I ran on the treadmill and then I was going to do my 30 day shred but I was exhausted after the gym so I spent time with my hubby and kids instead! Today so far I have done 30 day shred level2. Now I am going to run around the house and clean then do another dvd!

I also, for something new, signed up for my first 5K!! Woooo Hoooo! It's not til Memorial Day but I figured it kind of counts for trying something new. So I now need to start training so I can run the whole thing!
  • tashasbaby
    Options
    I'm not gonna be around tomorrow so i thought that i'd let you know today that i maintained, so fingers crossed for a loss next week
  • kris1085
    Options
    Down to 202.0 this morning i lost 1.5 pounds this week ! Getting so close to Onederland ~
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    I am 203.2 this week. Been that way for a least a week. :( sigh
  • lenesi
    lenesi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Start (Jan 1st): 154.0
    Start (this group): 146.0
    Last Week - 139.6
    Current: 139.2 - 1.0lb gain
    Goal: 126.0

I've lost my willpower a bit lately unfortunately. I seem to have been up and down around the same weight for a while now but then I haven't been eating quite so well or exercising well enough so to be expected. I'm going away for a few days this week so when I get back I'm going to try and really get back into it.

Pattie, I like the sound of the youtube challenge you found, could you post the link?
  • dubord29
    Options
    SW: 170
    CW: 163.8
    GW: 140

Well my weight loss is slow moving but at least it is going in the right direction!!