New Group - Summer Lovin'

Options

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday morning ! I have lost 2 pounds this week to be at 192.0. I cannot wait till i get to my goal weight for this challenge which is 180 then i will have lost 41 pounds on this challenge alone !
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Woo hoo! Good job Kris! I lost 2 lbs this week as well. My past 3 or 4 weigh ins I have had high sodium days leading up to my weigh in so I think I've been holding water weight at those weigh ins.

Lettey and Tashasbaby- how were your weeks??
  • tashasbaby
    tashasbaby Posts: 71
    Options
    I've had no motivation for exercise, but i've been good with my eating this week. I decided that i was getting to obsessed with weighing so i'm taking a break from the scales, but as my TOM (AF) got me yesterday, i weighed to see what i'm up against and i'm to see instead putting a 1lb or so with is the norm i've still managed to lose a little woo hoo!
    Last week i was 149.6,
    this week i am 149.2

Well done on your losses ladies x
  • LettsBvegan
    LettsBvegan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Woops, forgot to weigh in on Sunday. Sorry folks! I'm still trying to get back in the swing of things. Hope everyone has a great week!
  • tashasbaby
    Options
    Saturday weigh in

Starting weight: 161
    Last weigh in: 149.2
    Current Weight: 148.2
    Goal Weight: 130 ish

I've lost another lb woohoo i'm halfway to my overall goal but only another 15-18 lbs to reach my goal for this group xxx
  • bstamps12
    Options
    Awesome job Tashasbaby! You can definitely reach that 130 lb goal!

I was 139 last week...and 139 this week as well. The past week hasn't been "bad" but I haven't pushed my limits with exercise or eating perfectly either. I'm now sick (ears and throat hurt) so I had to cancel my workout yesterday and probably today too. Yesterday I got lazy (it's the kind of sick where you don't want to hold your head up) and got Domino's. WTF? Why would I do that???? I felt bad as soon as I got it but I don't have enough money to throw away food, so I ate the chicken alfredo pasta bowl. Today, I haven't had an appetite at all, but I forced myself to eat some turkey sausage for breakfast. It hurts to swallow, so even drinking water kind of hurts. Prayers would be appreciated because I have the "Freedomfest 5K" to run on Monday morning, so less than 48 hrs to kick this sickness to the curb!

Let's all try to get in 9 cups of water per day this week. It's summer, it's hot, and we need to stay hydrated. And let's try to get 1 extra serving of fruit per day. With all the watermelon, oranges, strawberries, etc. that usually come with the 4th of July this shouldn't be too hard.

And let's all try to check in mid week to see how we are doing with this! I hope we can all lose at least 1 lb by next week!!!
  • tashasbaby
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon hun, get plenty of sleep and lots of oranges, bursting with vitamin C it can only help x
  • kris1085
    Options
    I am down to 190.5 this morning ! 10.5 pounds to go to be at 180. I hope to be there by the end of August ! I am glad we are keeping this challenge going !
  • bstamps12
    Options
    Sooo close Kris! & Thanks Tashasbaby! I'm better now, except the leftover squeaky voice that sounds ridiculous, lol.

I have 6 cups of water down so far, only 3 to go! And I had an extra serving of a vegetable today instead of a fruit.

Hope you guys enjoy your holiday!!
  • bstamps12
    Options
    I'm doing great on the water and okay on the fruit. I'll definitely get my extra fruit in today.
    The scale showed a plateau this week. GRRRR. But I honestly can't say "I worked sooo hard," because I didn't. I was complacent and content to keep on doing the same thing this week. If I want my body to change, I can't do the same thing I have been doing and expect to see different results.

How about you guys?
  • kris1085
    Options
    I have done pretty good this week! I will weigh in tomorrow ! Then its off to the beach for me this coming week i hope that i can do ok i know i will though !
  • kris1085
    Options
    I am checking in at 189.5 this week ! 9.5 pounds to be at my goal !
  • bstamps12
    Options
    Yeah you got under 190 Kris! Enjoy the beach!
  • bstamps12
    Options
    I'm still stuck at 139. So frustrating to hit a plateau. I know it happens more and more as you get closer to your goal but I am having a hard time figuring out what my body needs to get through this one.

Lettey & Tashasbaby, how are you guys?
  • kris1085
    Options
    I am checking in at 190.5 this week ! Trying to get my weight that i had gained while on vacation off im back on track this week ! :happy:
  • tashasbaby
    Options
    Hi ladies sorry i haven't been around for a while, i went on holiday and put a few pounds back on and i lost all motivation and just couldn't shift them (i was losing the same pound every week) I decided to do a detox to get me kick started and so far so good i'll be ready to weigh in saturday morning x
  • kris1085
    Options
    Welcome back Tasha ! I will weigh in Saturday morning also ! Good luck this week !
  • kris1085
    Options
    I am down to 186.5 this week . Only 6.5 pounds to loose on this challenge and i will have lost 40 pounds on this challenge ! Good luck today to everyone !
  • bstamps12
    Options
    You've had some great losses Kris! Tashasbaby, let us know how the detox goes! I have thought about doing one but have no idea where to start!

I went on vacation this past week and enjoyed it so much! I forgot to weigh in this morning before I ate but after eating breakfast and working out I had gained .5 lb so I'm pretty sure I just stayed the same over vacation. However, my stomach has been abnormally upset, my face is breaking out, etc. because I'm not used to eating things like chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, etc. I indulged just a little bit but stayed active and stuck to my workout schedule all but one day.

How about a challenge for the week? Let's make it kind of easy and just watch our fat intake for the week. Try to not go over at all! Pay attention also to where your fats are coming from...healthy fats from extra virgin olive oil or nuts? or unhealthy fats from chips and fries? Only a few weeks left in summer, make it count!
  • kris1085
    Options
    I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend ! I lost another 1.5 pounds this week to check in at 185.0 this week . Only 5 more pounds to get to my goal of 180 for this challanege !