30 day shred

Options

Replies

• CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Woke up this morning in so much pain... I looked like an idiot walking down the street. But got home, and completed L1D3...so proud of myself... towards the end, I was actually smiling...

Didn't burn as many calories as on Day 1 or 2 but still working those muscles...hoping the soreness will die down soon...

Bring on Day 4!
  • busygirl1
    Options
    L1D2 done :smile:

Same here! Calves are really sore! But I can definitely handle L1D3 tomorrow!

I've never felt my calf muscles before this workout... it hurts to walk!
    :laugh:
  • busygirl1
    Options
    day 6 done! had a sneak peak at level 2! omg! haha! :)

i dare not look yet, i have my date with Jillian after the kids go to bed
  • Jenny421
    Options
    L1-day 3 of shred. I have never sweated so much in my life in just 20 minutes. This dvd is great. I am sooo sore, today I feel it in my lower abs...going to buy a measuring tape to do my measurements.

Good luck everyone! We can do it...
  • burgesnd
    Options
    I have the DVD already and would love to join you. I was doing it religiously a few months back and saw nice results but then I quit and now I'm back to where I started. This will be good motivation for me.
  • kanakike8
    kanakike8 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    I bought the DVD last year and did it every other day for almost a week and then crapped out. :grumble: But if it's not too late I'd love to join you guys and try again. I've heard some great things about the results people have gotten and I could really use something to help jump start my weight loss. I'll do it tonight when I get home :smile:
  • ameliafaith
    ameliafaith Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    just finished L1-D3 as well. I didn't do it yesterday but did a kick 'n abs class that kicked my butt for the day. I think this day was harder than my first day...maybe because I am sore. But i went through day 1 and thought I can do this no problem...but today i wnted to stop a few times.
  • kanakike8
    kanakike8 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what the calories burned would be? I want to try and get fairly accurate with tracking my exercise
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Does anyone know what the calories burned would be? I want to try and get fairly accurate with tracking my exercise

It really depends on many factors. I am 5ft 4.9", currently weigh 159.5lbs and I burned 326kcal on Day 1, 285kcal on Day 2 and 267kcal today (as I am in quite a bit of pain, I couldn't really work as hard as I did on Day 1)

You should get an HRM, it is the best way to be as accurate as possible. I love mine, it's a Polar FT40, though I wish I bought the FT4 as it is cheaper and this one has features I don't need.
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    L1D5 done! I think i can move to Level 2 soon! Woohooo! I only have problems with the pushups :( hate pushups!
  • peytonsmommi
    Options
    L1D3 done! It is getting easier for me except for the pushups, oh how I hate them.
  • busygirl1
    Options
    L1D3 done! Not sure if really was easier or if the two phone calls, numerous texts and dog joining in distracted me! Well done to all day 3ers and its not to late to start now if you haven't already x x x
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I just completed L1:D3 as well :) Today I was feeling a bit sore from the first two days. The pushups are getting a little easier, but I'm still doing the modified. I might try the standard pushups in a few more days.
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    L1D3..Down.. This is getting a little bit easier. The push ups are a little hard for me doing the modified too. The worst is the front raises! UGH! They are getting better. Thanks for everyone's support. Good luck tomorrow guys!
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    L1D2 done. I fell behind a day due to a 24 hour bug that laid me low. I will try to catch up tomorrow. I also did L3D10 today and I measured and found that I lost 2 inches off my midriff and 2 inches off my lower abdomen. I am quite happy with these results and am looking forward to completing the Shred again!
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    L1D3..Down.. This is getting a little bit easier. The push ups are a little hard for me doing the modified too. The worst is the front raises! UGH! They are getting better. Thanks for everyone's support. Good luck tomorrow guys!

I agree on the front arm raises with the side lunge! I really feel those!
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    I think I'm less sore today after having done three days, but my calves are still causing me to walk slowly and with a limp!

But I'm determined to get through Day 4. Day 3 was a bit of a struggle and I didn't burn as many calories, those jumping jacks and jump ropes sections KILLED me... I was praying for the Abs section to come round!

Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • MrsSommer
    Options
    I started today...Its only a few days ahead :o)
  • daisabelle
    daisabelle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I just ordered the dvd today and got a bit confused. I thought it was a 60 minute workout but it's just 20...is that enough or do you guys do any other means of exercise?
  • darla48
    Options
    I started doing her video but stopped for some reason. I think I am going to start it again this week...count me in and you can add me as a friend if you would like to!